Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

@outwardbound Sounds good. I have a late shift Thursday. But early shifts Friday and Saturday. I'd like to get there and have camp setup around dinner time as well. Hence the early departure time. My estimates put me in Winchester, Virginia around 7am if I leave Harrisburg at 5am.

My volunteer days/times:
Thurs 12pm - 4pm
Fri 7:15am - 12pm
Sat 7:45am - 12pm

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

First time Expo guy here. Looking forward to meeting up with the OB crew. Planning on leaving after work from Noblesville, IN on Thursday and boondocking in Lexington overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: dziner

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
This is my first Expo. Looking forward to meeting you folks and checking out all the vendors. I have scheduled a ton of classes so I'm sure we'll run into you all. My buddy and I are coming in from Orlando (assuming this hurricane isn't catastrophic) meeting my parents and staying in the KOA east of Ashville. If you see us around stop by and say hi!

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

This is my first Expo. Looking forward to meeting you folks and checking out all the vendors. I have scheduled a ton of classes so I'm sure we'll run into you all. My buddy and I are coming in from Orlando (assuming this hurricane isn't catastrophic) meeting my parents and staying in the KOA east of Ashville. If you see us around stop by and say hi!

Nice rigs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jade Overland

Dave Hughes

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Wish I could do the Sunday camping but I have to fly out to Vegas Monday. Im just going to drive strait through back to Maryland .

Reactions: dziner

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

I have a weekend pass to camp onsite at the Expo is it open to everyone on Thursday or is it just open for the vendors on Thursday?

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I have a weekend pass to camp onsite at the Expo is it open to everyone on Thursday or is it just open for the vendors on Thursday?

I believe only vendors and staff are able to camp before Friday.

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

Thanks! Looks like I am going to need to make a change of plans to be there on Thursday.

taliv

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
it remains suboptimal, as i'll also be attending the appalachian rendezvous in uwharrie and will have sun-wed with nowhere to be, and I don't want to drive all the way back to Nashville and back. the earlier we can park on site the better

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

Hello every one, I am new here, I will be at the Expo showing the Imagine Trailvan, looking for forward to meet people, please feel free to take a look at it!
Awesome! Can't wait to see it. Glad to see another Pittsburgher on here. I am from a little bit north of the Burg in the Alle-Kiski Valley. Just happen to be living in Maryland at the moment.

Reactions: Valmore

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Hey Y'all. Glad I found this thread!! :)

I plan on heading up Wednesday from Atlanta. I'm hoping to be one of the 8 finalists in the Cool Ride Contest. Once they announce the finalists, I'd love the support of my OB family. As far as I know, I'm the only OB member that is eligible for the final round - but I have no way to know that for sure unless someone speaks up otherwise.

1. I'm totally up for leading a convoy to Asheville/Biltmore from the Atlanta area. If you want to convoy up with me - just ping me and let me know and I'll start working on waypoints/times for the convoy.

2. I don't know that I can commit to volunteering for the OB Tent, but let me know what, if any slots are left and I'll see if I can make it work. Happy to do so if I can squeeze it in.

3. My crew (Peach State Overland) and I will be setup in the group camping area, hopefully, it's right next to OB's camp area. It will be if I have the option. The reason I mention that is Saturday 9/29 from 7-10pm we're hosting a special Expo Edition of our #OverlandSocial event, which we currently host every month in Kennesaw GA. It's drop-in, whenever you can, and family/kid friendly, at our group camp site. It's an "unofficial event" but Expo is very aware of it. We're also asking for a door-donation as we will be using this as an opportunity to raise $ to support the Change Your World Fund which was launched last year at Expo East. We're hoping to have some great Peach State liquids on hand and a few other goodies. :)