Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
I use Rhino rack 10 inch bed tower on my ram with the Pioneer platform. Also I believe the KC Hilites M rack fits with the cab lights.
I have been trying to find those 10 inch Bed towers on Rhino-Rack but can not find them.

Alpha Out Front

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Armenta
I have been trying to find those 10 inch Bed towers on Rhino-Rack but can not find them.
I got them from rackoutfitters.com. the towers and platform were sold together as kit for a Toyota Tacoma. Front Runner now sell a rack as well that works the same way and is about the same price as my set up.

frontrunnerslimlinerack.jpg

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
I got them from rackoutfitters.com. the towers and platform were sold together as kit for a Toyota Tacoma. Front Runner now sell a rack as well that works the same way and is about the same price as my set up.

View attachment 127055
Thanks, cool site

BJ_OTR

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Fountain Valley, Ca
First Name
Bert
Last Name
Mekpongsatorn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREZ604
I just received my nuthouse industries rack and I love it. It’s pricey and takes a while to get but it’s well worth it. They are also nice ana easy to deal with. AFA14DFF-A980-425C-A6DD-BF9A26AB39F4.jpeg

Doodoob_2377

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Luz, New Mexico, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Brown
Member #

I just received my nuthouse industries rack and I love it. It’s pricey and takes a while to get but it’s well worth it. They are also nice ana easy to deal with. View attachment 127073
Looks grest! I cant wait to go get mine next month and all my accessories.20190629_113340.jpg I opted to not get the tire shelf as I have an 8 foot bed and cant justify the other $1K for it.

Reactions: BJ_OTR

zthomas

Rank 0

Contributor I

Middle TN
First Name
Zac
Last Name
Thomas
Check out Expedition One. Newly released one plays nice with the marker lights.

Same here. 2018 2500 RAM Cummings. I got the Ram boxes. Bad move on my part. Not too many bed rack are made for that model. Also the marker light over the Cab. Have not found a roof rack that will fit.

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

I built this rack for 2012 Ram 1500. I wanted a prerunner style rack but couldn't justify what they get for them. This started out as a Harbor ladder rack and hitch cargo tray.
Tire mount swivels up and down so that you have full use of the bed length.

WP_20180520_06_36_02_Pro (2).jpgWP_20180218_13_43_49_Pro (2).jpgWP_20180218_13_52_08_Pro.jpgWP_20180218_13_52_00_Pro (2).jpg

aginhouse

Rank 0

Contributor I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Knight
Im going to be following this thread. I myself drive a ram 2500 w a Cummins. I told myself I would make due until I can afford another smaller vehicle to overland, but you gents may talk me into keeping it.