US Northwest THE 39th ANNUAL MIKE AND KEY ARC ELECTRONICS SHOW& SWAP MEET In Pullayup, Washington

• HTML tutorial

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Dave, I have never had a bad experience with Holiday Inn. Nice to know one is close. They have a rewards program as well as a Veteran/Military discount. I cal usually get a good rate With them. Unfortunately I just learned I can’t make either event. My daughter has to work at the school carnival next week end. So I will be staying home. :(. But this gives me an opportunity to head down to Grants Pass the fallowing weekend to go to a meetup that @Big G has been working on for a month or so. I will continue to look for more events in the Sound. I want to explore it more.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We had looked at the Grants Pass event, but think that might be a bit far given my current to do list that does not seem to end. Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
We had looked at the Grants Pass event, but think that might be a bit far given my current to do list that does not seem to end. Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon.
Maybe if all things workout we can meet at one of Gabe’s month campouts.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Made it down to the show, have the motorhome set up so we can stay the night and go to the 4x4 swap meet in the morning. Let the bargain hunting begin

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Made it down to the show, have the motorhome set up so we can stay the night and go to the 4x4 swap meet in the morning. Let the bargain hunting begin
Sadly can’t make it... get lots of pictures and tell of your scores.