Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7LSI
I met these guys a few years ago in Moab through some mutual friends. We did quite a few trails including Poison Spider, Top of the World, Kane Creek, etc...

T4R-86.jpg

Every year since we've been able to get together in Moab along with other offroad trips but Moab is hard to beat.

This summer one of the guys had a new addition to the family so instead of camping we went with an Airbnb. Really out of the norm for me but it really helps out when you got a little off-roader on board.
20200612_134821.jpg

T4R-101.jpg

Trails we ran:
Kokopelli Trail
Oowah Lake
Behind the Rocks
Gemini Bridges (night run)
Long Canyon (night run)
Kane Creek
Chicken Corners

T4R-112.jpg

The only issue we can into was busting an A/C hardline, and guess what, it was me. My high pressure hardline sits in front of my radiator and is very exposed with my Demello bumper. Unfortunately, the line was rubbing on the bumper until it finally gave and I lost my A/C. Luckily it was at the end of the trip because apparently nobody but Toyota carries the line. So we made our way back home with the windows down. Got the hardline once we made it home, got it charged, and back to blowing cold.

T4R-110.jpg

Overall, very successful and fun trip. I'm already ready to go back!20200612_114649.jpg

Yaniv

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Israel
First Name
Yaniv
Last Name
Eliash
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4X5DL
looks great
I should get to Moab too one day.

Reactions: XPdriven

Okieflyr

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Philadelphia
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Barnes
Looks like another successful trip for all of you.
We traveled out there last year for a few days and rented a Jeep for some of the trails.
We were smitten and had to go back a few weeks ago with our own rig and trailer.
The vast views and my epiphany of the scale of time just yearns for another trip.
You all are fortunate to experience it all together with regularity.

DefCon2

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Taylor, MI, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Rebar
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My lone trip through the Moab area was in a Pontiac Fiero, and I vowed to return in my Jeep whenever I felt confident that it could handle a several day journey. The new engine is almost ready to drop in...

I envy those of you who are located near the off-road meccas.

1Truenorth

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Midd.-tenn.
First Name
Wm
Last Name
Murray
Yep, too cool. I`ve never really seen another place like Moab. Trust me,I`ve pretty much driven the continent.
There are lot's of outdoor-centric towns and cities but they are in line behind Moad. It just isn't the off road either, I saw from white water sport to mountain biking. We had enough time to barely scratch the surface.