• HTML tutorial

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
I have been a mora guy for years and have beat the hell out of my knife without any issues, lighting fires, splitting wood, cleaning fish and so on. I think they are highly under rated.

I also have a cold steel kukri for clearing brush and twigs and I usually have either a fiskars axe or gransfors bruks small forest axe with me on trips.

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I have to many to list or show ... some I probably couldn't readily put my hands on because they're packed away in a box or drawer somewhere, but I always have one on me and, generally (unless I'm headed to work) one in my self-defense bag that goes with me everywhere ...

I always carry my Spyderco on me ...

SPYDERCO.jpg

And the Cold Steel Vaquero XL stays in my bag, with the G20 ... On a side note, I didn't realize how big this knife (it's about a foot long when open) was when I ordered it, but it's perfect for a bag knife.

Cold Steel.jpg

Outdoordog

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

I have to many to list or show ... some I probably couldn't readily put my hands on because they're packed away in a box or drawer somewhere, but I always have one on me and, generally (unless I'm headed to work) one in my self-defense bag that goes with me everywhere ...

I always carry my Spyderco on me ...

View attachment 136971

And the Cold Steel Vaquero XL stays in my bag, with the G20 ... On a side note, I didn't realize how big this knife (it's about a foot long when open) was when I ordered it, but it's perfect for a bag knife.

View attachment 136975
I got a matriarch 2, vicious blade!

Reactions: Itacal

Relic6.3

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

My EDC is the CRKT M16-13T in the upper left corner. Picked it (and a bunch of the others up while deployed to the Middle East; managed to get a new knife with each deployment). The Schrade and Rat 3 stay in the truck along with a couple other pocket knives and a Leatherman Wave. Most of the others were picked up over the years or gifts from the kids. The little brown wood handle folder at the bottom center was one of my first knives; carried that all through junior high, high school and most of my military career. Pretty much always have a knife on me, even when dressed up. TSA even managed to get one or two from me when I forgot I had it in a pocket.

On my list are the Leatherman Signal and one or two of the ESEE blades but will have to wait and see what shows up next.
IMG_0273.JPG

RainierandTacos

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Marysville, WA, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0SRK
Just can't help adding some more ESEE love to this page. The ESEE 3 on the bottom is my work knife and has lived on my hip constantly for the last year and a half. The Mora and the Izula spend most of their time in my camping pack, even though I have yet to actually take the Mora out. The Opinel is a new one for me, hadn't even heard of them until someone left it in my shop at work. I'm going to give it a trial period as my off duty knife and see how I like it.
20200301_204123.jpg

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

Like many of you I am a knife guy! Heres my group of camp knives, top is an older Ontario that was an impulse buy about 7 years ago and still hasn't made it outdoors haha. Middle is an old Gerber 925 my dad gave me on a hunting trip probably 10+ years ago. And the bottom being my newest camp knife being an Anchor Forge one off blade. Its seen the most use of the three but not a ton...yet. I also EDC my Spyderco Endura 4. 15D1FDBA-7A22-439E-8FE9-84080C0E3880_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: RickLB

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Knife.jpg
Gathered up the knives laying around, Left side: cheap Smith & Wesson Folder for EDC (until I find a SOG or Benchmade that says take me home.), Sog Seal knife, Michelle's POW-MIA Ka Bar (goes with her Sig POW-MIA 1911), original SOG tool, Schrade folder that was a high school graduation present many many years ago, generic Swiss Army knife, RIght side: my dad's seaman's knife from the British Navy, Sog Throwing knives, Harley Electra Glide folder, and a couple of promotional folders from companies I have worked with. Many others scattered around in the vehicles and shop. Similar to guns, when someone asks how many knives are enough? Correct answer is..One More

Reactions: BJ_OTR