Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Michael and Corrie , I think you deserve a forum to thank you for what you do for the Overland bound community that you've created. You have found a way to bring together people from all over the world. A big family to share their kindness and wisdom with other members to enjoy the outdoor beautiful world we live in. I'd like to thank you as part of the OB for your inspiration to show people around the world another way to get out and see what's out there. I'm very proud to be an Overland bound supporter and member and look forward to meeting other members along with someday meeting you and corrie to shake your hands in appreciation for the vision and providing a gateway to living the dream. Thank you and I hope the Overland bound community and our family continue to grow to overwhelming numbers in support of seeking the dream and exploring this beautiful land we live in. I think I speak for all OB members , THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For the kindness shared in more ways than one. OUTFIT & EXPLORE ! Proud member #5987. The likes are appreciated but this was posted to show appreciation to Michael and Corrie for what they have provided. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR THANKS AND MEMBER # IN APPRECIATION FOR WHAT THEY CREATED . Thank you ZJ GRIZZLY p.s please do not moderate this I understand it is in two different forums members General discussion and general discussion so that all may say thanks ADD YOUR MEMBER # AND THANKS!!

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you for the kind thoughts!

Corrie and I are overwhelmed with awesome community that has gathered, and we will continue to bust our A$$ to support Overland Bound. We are equally impressed with the communities kindness, support, and underneath it all, adventurous spirit!

Thanks again for the ongoing support, and we look forward to awesome things to come!

M