Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Kint
Member #

IMG_20210714_112632_180.jpg
I have a 1997 Ram 1500 Sport. My father purchased it new so there's a sentiment behind it. I have been adventuring my whole life whether it be driving to the middle of nowhere and camping with the family or just exploring old mine country. I am originally from Widefield, CO but currently live in Colorado Springs, CO. I have followed Overland Bound for several years but just recently decided to join. I feel official now. Hope to adventure with you soon.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello David, welcome the OB family.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Welcome to the community David! Hopefully we get to run into you soon! Keep an eye on Rally Point we have get togethers being planned all the time!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Outbound community David. Woo Hoo !!! Another fullsize. Glad to have you here with us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 205357
I have a 1997 Ram 1500 Sport. My father purchased it new so there's a sentiment behind it. I have been adventuring my whole life whether it be driving to the middle of nowhere and camping with the family or just exploring old mine country. I am originally from Widefield, CO but currently live in Colorado Springs, CO. I have followed Overland Bound for several years but just recently decided to join. I feel official now. Hope to adventure with you soon.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope, @Iridium Fort Collins
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

View attachment 205357
Welcome David! Great rig