IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Maybe my heads crooked. But i feel lonely on this map ya'll LOL

Oh well... this is OVERLANDING. :-D and other areas of
Texas have much better prospects than here. The beaches get old, but i know them well if you venture my way. (until i can learn to share the routes on here)

Attachments

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Name is Gary, Just getting started on blog. My base is Runaway Bay. Work out of Greenville.
Hey gary there are atleast 2 other ob members in hunt county, contact me if you ever get a hankering to offroad in oklahoma or arkansas. Or even if you want to try to get stuck locally i know some spots here in hunt and delta county.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
We have a Central Texas meet up once a month, if anyone is close enough to visit.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
You can drive I-10 across the state. It takes 12 hours of straight driving to go from Beaumont to El Paso:
Beaumont to El Paso = 827 miles via I-10
El Paso to San Diego = 742 miles via I-10

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Why divide ourselves more than politics, religion and race already has?
If you want to find folks in your area to talk to get on the ob map click the closest ones to you and have a conversation with em.
What are we even supposed to talk about how we only have 2 places to overland in texas or how we all go out of state to offroad/overland. Those little cars and coffee meetings like street racers used to do? I've got no desire to hang out in a parking lot like a teenager if I did the local Walmart is pretty much a truck show on Saturday night already.

Reactions: Offroadnutz

KILO19

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Texas
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Houglin
Closets according to the map shown, is "6". Hill country here.....Mills county. Not much out this way.