US Southwest Texas Hill Country / Oxford Ranch Campground Meet-Up Nov 13-15th 2020

• HTML tutorial

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Will Basecamp be at Oxford both nights?.. trying to figure out what set-up we want to bring for this trip.

Mario Ol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Rockwall, Tx
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Ol
Member #

For those who have not stayed at Oxford Ranch, Oxford Ranch does have restrooms, they will be a bit far from the campsite. So if you are not wanting to take the midnight stroll, or willing to go in a bush or behind a tree. Please come equipped for primitive camping. See you all Friday

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

For those who have not stayed at Oxford Ranch, Oxford Ranch does have restrooms, they will be a bit far from the campsite. So if you are not wanting to take the midnight stroll, or willing to go in a bush or behind a tree. Please come equipped for primitive camping. See you all Friday
We are ready!!
what comms channel do we want to use?

Mario Ol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Rockwall, Tx
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Ol
Member #

We are ready!!
I have GMRS and CB. We can start with GMRS channel 1 for those who have GMRS.

Reactions: CaliTex

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

We are going to try and be there in between 3-5, Im riding with a buddy so we will be minus one Rig

Reactions: CaliTex

Daywalker

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Beckmann
Member #

This is a Texas Hill Country / Oxford Ranch Campground Meet-Up for DFW Area Overland Bound Members, who are looking to explore some of the Hill Country and see some of the local sites.
Hope you guys have a great trip. I will be working my way Saturday from Fredericksburg to Marble Falls. Planning on camping at Hidden Falls Saturday. Be safe!

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

We are ready!!
I have GMRS and CB. We can start with GMRS channel 1 for those who have GMRS.
ill have the cb on 16 for trip down. ill turn ham onto whatevers listed for ob. since gmrs is about a mile of range.

Mario Ol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Rockwall, Tx
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Ol
Member #

Looking forward to tomorrow. Planning on leaving Dallas area around 2pm and make it there around 6:30pm.

We will be setting up camp near the trees towards the middle of the campground. This will be near the vendor area if you've been to Texas Avid Outdoors. The GPS coordinates in the rally point will point you to the area 30.610537,-98.696610

Reminder several members will be bringing dishes for the Saturday night cookout. Feel free to bring something if you'd like.

See you all there.

Thanks

Mario