Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
It looks interesting! I had another member interested in doing something at this event to get OLB members together. Maybe I can help get the word out.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Forgot that this one was comming up. Pluged in to my calender. I'm in!!!
Jeff any chance you could do a get together at the event? Sounds like a great event and not expensive.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
It looks interesting! I had another member interested in doing something at this event to get OLB members together. Maybe I can help get the word out.
Ryan Matthes isn't on the Forum very often. He has a Facebook group, that he uses to update the community. I don't do Facebook, so I often feel out of the loop (Spending to much time on the OB Forum I suppose). I'm sure we could get some good event attendence, if Ryan lets the Facebook group know about the event.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If its ok with you I will put it out on FB and the forum. One thing though the web site for the event is not very specific about events and schedule. Do you have any other info besides the web site above?
I will also put it out to the other meet-up groups in TX.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

I'm considering going. Has anybody been in the past?

Interested in the events, and also camping if its offered, can't quite tell. If the events are decent, esp recovery and ham classes, that would probably be my main interest point.

Reactions: Hybrid_Offroad

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I will be at the event, with some OLB swag. Can’t miss my Commando Green Jeep. Iook for the Overland Bound flag. For those staying over, we can camp as a group.

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I do know that the host is on here. I do know that the itinerary will be posted soon on the website. It has also been shared on the OB-SW FB group. All are welcome! There was last year, and also this year, a large amount of OB members in attendance. I have been fortunate enough to be asked as a guest speaker. This event is definitely worth attending. Similar to an EXPO and Rendezvous cross.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I'm considering going. Has anybody been in the past?

Interested in the events, and also camping if its offered, can't quite tell. If the events are decent, esp recovery and ham classes, that would probably be my main interest point.
I've been to this event multiple times now. All of those items are available. Your cost covers entrance and camping per person/per day. Oxford Ranch is one of the few camp locations in the Hill Country.

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

Just registered for Saturday and Saturday night....we're just moving our PINS trip to first weekend of October, or end of October. This expo sounds really great. Looking forward to learning and meeting some of you folks!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I do know that the host is on here. I do know that the itinerary will be posted soon on the website. It has also been shared on the OB-SW FB group. All are welcome! There was last year, and also this year, a large amount of OB members in attendance. I have been fortunate enough to be asked as a guest speaker. This event is definitely worth attending. Similar to an EXPO and Rendezvous cross.
Who is the host, that belongs to OLB? Would love to pull him/her into this thread.

Reactions: Ben Cleveland