Livermore, CA
First Name
Bennett
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6LPD
2007 Tacoma TRD Sport - gets us where we want to go with no fuss. Love this truck.

OME Lift, Dakar HD Leaf Springs, BFG KO/2 265/70R17 on stock rims, full RCI skid plates, ARB front bumper with Warn 9500 lb winch, Mobtown Offroad bolt on sliders, CBI bed rack with CVT Mt Shasta tent, Decked drawer system in bed, ARB 50qt fridge, IBS dual battery system.

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Nice Taco! I’ve been looking at Victory or Westcott Designs. How do you like your victory roof rack?
I love it, just like a prinsu or other extruded aluminum roofrack as I've got a few friends that have different brands. You can make anything work with it if you've got a bit of ingenuity. Right now I have the traction boards up there, but I'll be putting my Roam Case up top with their new mounts soon.

Reactions: Camguti

Advocate I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Wade
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

Ah man I want that Habitat so much! How do you like it? Love the Taco too obviously!
I always tell people, for us the Habitat was a game changer. It made camping with an infant so much easier. Kids aside, I love it. The Habitat has a luxurious amount of space which actually makes it fun to hang out it. We built out the interior which I think makes a hug difference. Now we just pop the top and hop in. Check out our instagram if you get a chance: @casperexped. PS. We have the Sherpa roof rack. Really well made and fits the Habitat nicely.