Northern California, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Plicner
Ham/GMRS Callsign
N/A
Hi,

Hope you can breathe up there. As for the swap meet, might there be any parts for a 99 4Runner?

Overland West is coming up soon. Is anyone from the club going? And if you've been there, could you let me know if there are any spots to hang a hammock for my son. I suppose he doesn't want to hear me snor.

Matt

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
As for the 4Runner parts, who knows what people will bring to sell you will just need to come on out.

Lots of members are going to Expo you might ask this question on the meet up page.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
To date we have one person that has RSVP’d to sell stuff at the swap meet. Obviously this is not going to work with out sellers.

If you or someone you know is planing on selling at the meet please have them email firegodusa@gmail.com by Monday morning.

If we don’t get a good amount of people signing up we will need to cancel the event.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Don't forget to RESERVE A SPACE TO SELL YOUR STUFF at the swap meet! Email Kent fireretiredgfd@gmail.com or Lucy firegodusa@gmail.com to reserve a space. Fee is $10 payable the morning of the event. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lucy R

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA, USA
First Name
Lucy
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6LOU
YAY! We have a list of sellers for the swap meet, but we still have room for more. If you have stuff to sell - camping or overlanding equipment, truck parts or anything else related - you can reserve a spot for only $10. Email firegodusa@gmail.com to get details and reserve a space. P.S. - There be no food truck at this event; the guy I was talking to will be a no show.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just a reminder we are still having the swap meet tomorrow October 2. From 0900-1300 hrs.

If you have anything you want to sell just show up at 0800 hrs and set up, there is a $10 donation to the Rubicon Trail Foundation for selling.

We will be able to use the bathrooms in Dry Diggings, but there will not be food vendors.

If you have any excess equipment that has to do with Overlanding, Off Roading and camping bring it to the swap meet.