Rank V

Explorer I

Rupert Idaho
First Name
Barney
Last Name
Fife
Member #

we won't be able to make this one. we have bloodhound training commitments every weekend til mid November

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I am getting behind on my updates. Here are the two latest videos of Coyote Tracks. Thanks for watching!

I totally enjoyed this adventure, im totally jealous. you and your cohort had the opportunity to not only explore with Casey, but also share in the direction of this little expedition. You guys went on a pretty epic trip, can't wait to see more from you guys.

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
I totally enjoyed this adventure, im totally jealous. you and your cohort had the opportunity to not only explore with Casey, but also share in the direction of this little expedition. You guys went on a pretty epic trip, can't wait to see more from you guys.
Thanks!

Yes I feel fortunate to be able to travel with other YouTube Creators. This trip was pretty epic and really could/should have been at least a day longer. We really had a lot of ground to cover in the limited time that we had. Not much downtime to relax on this one. It was fun planning this one for sure. Thanks for watching! George.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I am getting behind on my updates. Here are the two latest videos of Coyote Tracks. Thanks for watching!

Yeah, I've been watching these. You guys do some fun stuff, I really enjoy watching your channel, Casey's and Donald's. Good stuff!

Reactions: GHCOE

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Thanks. That is my goal to make the viewer feel like they are along for the ride with us. Not for everyone for sure, but I do appreciate those that do like it.
Thats why I like your uncut videos too. Just like it happens.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Thanks. That is my goal to make the viewer feel like they are along for the ride with us. Not for everyone for sure, but I do appreciate those that do like it.
I love your channel and watch regularly.

Reactions: GHCOE

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Finally getting a chance to download my pictures from the "Cream Can Junction" trip. We had fantastic weather for this trip. I also got to drive a road I have been wanting to drive for a long time. We also explored a crater which turned out a lot more interesting than we though it would be. I will be back!

Attachments

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Well I am sad to report a hard drive failure.

I had a hard drive failure as I was building the last episode of the "Coyote Tracks" series.

I will be putting together a very short video with what video was salvaged and directing to other YouTube channels for the conclusion of the "Coyote Tracks" series. In actuality there is really only about 45 minutes of missing time between my last episode and where their video takes over. Softroadingthewest does a great job documenting this last portion of the trip as well as Coyote Works.

This unfortunately has also effected the "Ruby" trip as well. A friend of mine has successfully been able to restore most of the files, but there will be a change in how the videos flow since I have lost some hand held camera video. Mostly towards the end of the trip. There is also some through the windshield video lost in the early part of the trip.

If anyone who attended the "Ruby" trip has some data they would like to share for the videos I would appreciate that. Let me know.
Currently I now have two external drives to help to prevent this from happening again.
See you on the trails, George.

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Falls
Nov 21, 2020
Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: I-O-N Truck Plaza, 5644 Buntrock Rd, Marsing, ID 83639 (Junction of hwy 55 and hwy 95)
Destination: Owyhee
Estimated Duration: 1 days
Estimated Distance: 65 miles (From I-O-N Truck Plaza to Dan's Ferry Service, 1984 ID-45, Melba, ID 83641)
Comms Channels: HAM=146.480, GRMS=17, CB=13
Zello Channel (phone app): SW Idaho Overlanding and 4x4

Fall is the season and I am going to see a water fall so "falls" is the name of the trip.

Probably too late in the year to really appreciate the colors, but I am getting a bit of cabin fever and "Winter Wonderland IV" is still two months away.

Depending on the weather of course, this trip is heading into the Owyhees to see a water fall and then heading back into the valley via some roads and two tracks. Road conditions will dictate how far this trip will go. There could be some snow or non at all, it just depends on the weather between now and the 21st.

The hike to the falls is just under 1 mile round trip. The picture posted is is a overhead view, the hike will be down the canyon with a ascent of about 120 feet in 1/2 mile. Water flows could be at a minimum at this time of year.

Falls 1.png

The road to the falls is a mix of well used road to two track.

After the falls I will be traveling back into the valley using what appears to be fair to good roads. There, however, is a 10 mile stretch that is two track and appears to be rocky and steep in places. This section may be bypassed if conditions deteriorate or if it is more difficult than it appears.

Falls 2.png

This is not a guided tour and all who attend are ultimately responsible for their own safety. I am not responsible for damage, injury and or death. You partake under your own free will knowing the dangers of such activities.

See you on the Trails, George.

Last edited:

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Falls
Nov 21, 2020
Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: I-O-N Truck Plaza, 5644 Buntrock Rd, Marsing, ID 83639 (Junction of hwy 55 and hwy 95)
Destination: Owyhee
Estimated Duration: 1 days
Estimated Distance: 65 miles (From I-O-N Truck Plaza to Dan's Ferry Service, 1984 ID-45, Melba, ID 83641)
Comms Channels: HAM=146.480, GRMS=17, CB=13
Zello Channel (phone app): SW Idaho Overlanding and 4x4

Fall is the season and I am going to see a water fall so "falls" is the name of the trip.

Probably too late in the year to really appreciate the colors, but I am getting a bit of cabin fever and "Winter Wonderland IV" is still two months away.

Depending on the weather of course, this trip is heading into the Owyhees to see a water fall and then heading back into the valley via some roads and two tracks. Road conditions will dictate how far this trip will go. There could be some snow or non at all, it just depends on the weather between now and the 21st.

The hike to the falls is just under 1 mile round trip. The picture posted is is a overhead view, the hike will be down the canyon with a ascent of about 120 feet in 1/2 mile. Water flows could be at a minimum at this time of year.

View attachment 176135

The road to the falls is a mix of well used road to two track.

After the falls I will be traveling back into the valley using what appears to be fair to good roads. There, however, is a 10 mile stretch that is two track and appears to be rocky and steep in places. This section may be bypassed if conditions deteriorate or if it is more difficult than it appears.

View attachment 176136

This is not a guided tour and all who attend are ultimately responsible for their own safety. I am not responsible for damage, injury and or death. You partake under your own free will knowing the dangers of such activities.

See you on the Trails, George.
Expect snow and mud on this trip .