Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Director = Regiseur = réalisateur = counsellor = advisor

Hello we are Frederique and Robert. As a team we will try to help the Mid Europe Overland Bound community to extend and grow.

To help our members with organising events, workshops and clinics.

To help our members with preparations for their journey when needed.
To provide technical help, find resources, better said to help them to outfit themselves and their Rig.
Advise members, but never telling members what to do.
Being a mediator between OB Headquarters and Mid Europe.
And trying to get the best possible for the members back from OB Headquarters.
But also trying to bring members together.
Maybe we will organise some events ourselves, but the main idea is that the members of OB organisae events themselves and we just help out, advise and provide.
We will do our best to represent Overland Bound Mid Europe within the bigger OB community.
As a member I was there from the beginning, subscribing to the core principles of Overland Bound.
And I am doing this ever since. Now with Frederique we will raise our level of commitment to the cause of Overland Bound.
Thank you and hope to see you all at events or somewhere on this planet.
Robert and Frederique

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sorry new to the site. How do I find out who’s members around me (if any, lol) in SW Florida? I miss the mountains of New England.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee

BrokeDown

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

We live in Ft Myers. We spend our summers someplace other than FL. This year, we are in Taos, NM. Looking forward to doing some camping when we get back. Maybe in the Fred C. Babcock/Cecil M. Webb Wildlife Management Area
-B

Reactions: Jammerz