• HTML tutorial

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I don't usually push any type of political agenda on anyone, but as many of you know, all across the country, public access to land is disappearing. California has closed many 4x4 trails, off-high way access and limited funding to our OHV parks. You don't have to be in California to support this petition, if you enjoy state parks anywhere in America, we should all join hands together to keep access open. Montana has recently closed and limited access to 9000 miles of off road land. This affects all of us. Residents and visitors alike. Please stand with me and sign this petition to Support the Expansion and General Plan for Carnegie SVRA.
It's organizations like CORVA and Cal4 that are our voice in both state and federal levels of government. Without them, I truly believe our access to public lands will slowly diminish as our tax dollars and funding is directed elsewhere. You don't have to be a member of either of these organizations to sign the petition, but do show your support in keeping lands open to all of us. Support your local organizations where ever you are.

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

I wish this was that easy. Would be great to have an OHV park so close to home! Done.

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Thanks to everyone who signed the petition. It passed!

To read more about it and follow along with the developments, you can go to think LINK.

Reactions: Mike G

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

When will the additional 3k acres be opened up to 4x4? I've downloaded a bunch of the PDFs really talking planning, studies, outreach groups... no details on future state proposed trails for MAX or 4x4. Currently the 4x4 play section is only area where 4x4 are allowed.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

When will the additional 3k acres be opened up to 4x4? I've downloaded a bunch of the PDFs really talking planning, studies, outreach groups... no details on future state proposed trails for MAX or 4x4. Currently the 4x4 play section is only area where 4x4 are allowed.
Last I heard they were getting sued by environmental groups for the approval. Probably some frog or bug that lives in the area that doesn't live anywhere else; endangered species or plants or something.

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

It's been an ongoing legal battle for over 20 years, so I doubt it will be anytime soon. I'm pretty sure it's going through appeals now from opponents.