• HTML tutorial

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I have a brand new Superwinch 1695201 Talon 9.5SR for sale. My friend was going to mount it in her ARB bumper on her D2, but apparently it is about 2" too long. It will fit an LR3 or LR4 and probably a Range Rover Sport and full size Range Rover. And probably lots of other Non-Land Rover vehicles. They sell for about $1000 on Amazon but I'll sell it for $850. It has been opened as it was tested for fit, but has never been used and parts are still in plastic bags.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Local pick up only, Bay Area California.

Reactions: 4xFar Adventures

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I've just started shopping for winches. I think I am going to do the hidden wench in the bumper. Any idea if it would fit for 2013 LR4 internal?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Yes it will. A member of our club has this exact model as a hidden winch on his 2011 LR4. That is why I bought the same model. I was actually going to use it on my LR4 as a hidden winch, but changed my mind. That's when my friend checked to see if it would fit her D2, but it is a little too long.

Thanks,

Erin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

No, I wasn't aware. I'll accept offers as long as they are reasonable.

It is what it is... at the time of the original post, the price on Amazon was $1100. Nothing I can do about the reduction in Amazon's price. Just hoping someone on here will feel sorry for me and buy it. :wink:

Last edited:

ClearwaterScott

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbia, Missouri
Member #

I have a possible deal going now. If it falls through I may be back with you. Superwinch offers a really nice wireless add on that allows you to use your smartphone to control remotely.

Just one more advantage for the lucky one to take this beast home.
(trying to hype this up for you)

Reactions: erinw.rrc

Gabriel

Rank 0

Contributor I

I will take this off your hands if you still have it in 2 months. I'll be in Santa Clara for my sisters wedding then.

No, I wasn't aware. I'll accept offers as long as they are reasonable.

It is what it is... at the time of the original post, the price on Amazon was $1100. Nothing I can do about the reduction in Amazon's price. Just hoping someone on here will feel sorry for me and buy it. :wink:

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I will take this off your hands if you still have it in 2 months. I'll be in Santa Clara for my sisters wedding then.
Gabriel,

Are you still interested? I still have this and it will most likely be here in April. If so, let me know when you will be in town and we can make a deal.

Best,

Erin

Gabriel

Rank 0

Contributor I

Gabriel,

Are you still interested? I still have this and it will most likely be here in April. If so, let me know when you will be in town and we can make a deal.

Best,

Erin
Hey there Erin, sorry to disappoint but I actually already went ahead and got a killer deal on a Warn Zeon 10-s. this is a great winch though and a great deal and I'm sure you'll be able to move it.

GLWS

Gabriel

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I thought it would be easy to sell, but I've been trying to sell it since December and no luck.