britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
Just got to the cabin. Oak is passed out, we both had an awesome time. All being said, I think if I backtracked to the mine and hit Fly Hill/Cedar creek, it most likely would have been open and The same travel time. I'll be cruising up in the next few weeks to check the trail conditions there.

Thanks again!

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Here is a copy of our route starting at Superior. I cut out after Conrad lookout a headed back to St Regis.
We get a great time. Thanks everyone for coming!
You should post this in the downloadable routes section. You can get some navigation points.

Reactions: Chetta58

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Thanks everyone. It was a awesome trip. What a great bunch of people. We ended up staying up on the Mtn for a couple hours and Kat felt much better. We did end up coming out through the tunnel. It is closed during the week days but a guy we ran into (Kat never met a stranger) said it was open. Now the way we went we only had to go through one tunnel and I could see the other side so... we made it out to Moscow and Kat got very ill. As she said tho, we’ve been thru this before with her MS so we just rode it out and a couple Dramamine and a couple hour nap, good to go. It did put us into Walla Walla about 2 but it is what it is. She is the toughest person I know and in the almost 40 years we’ve been married I’ve never known anything to slow her down. She loves going out and doing this stuff with me and I can’t imagine doing it without her. Anyway, thanks for putting on the event and we look forward to seeing ya’ll again. Later all.

michelle tj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

post falls idaho
Member #

Thanks everyone. It was a awesome trip. What a great bunch of people. We ended up staying up on the Mtn for a couple hours and Kat felt much better. We did end up coming out through the tunnel. It is closed during the week days but a guy we ran into (Kat never met a stranger) said it was open. Now the way we went we only had to go through one tunnel and I could see the other side so... we made it out to Moscow and Kat got very ill. As she said tho, we’ve been thru this before with her MS so we just rode it out and a couple Dramamine and a couple hour nap, good to go. It did put us into Walla Walla about 2 but it is what it is. She is the toughest person I know and in the almost 40 years we’ve been married I’ve never known anything to slow her down. She loves going out and doing this stuff with me and I can’t imagine doing it without her. Anyway, thanks for putting on the event and we look forward to seeing ya’ll again. Later all.
Sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well ...it was really great meeting you both and getting to chat with you wife:) be blessed

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
There was a 3 acre wildfire at that Heller recreation site Sunday, I'm hoping it was at least lightning and not a neglected campfire.