Superior Mt to Avery Id through Snow Peak WMA - 07/28/2018

• HTML tutorial

justjohnthomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orofino, Idaho
Member #

Britz we’re hoping to roll out at 430pm tomorrow from Orofino when the fiancé gets home from work. May roll into Hoodoo late, or pull off before if it gets too dark and meet in Superior the next morning. If we don’t meet you there I can back track the 255 if you run into any issues. Green Lx470 6C plates probably only Lexus within 50 miles lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: britz

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Just a quick reminder, everyone. I will meet everyone in Coeur d’Alene at the Mobil at 8 am Saturday and we will roll out at 8:15. We should make Superior by 10:30.

Bodge Garage

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Millwood WA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Sss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YI
Service Branch
Firefighter/EMT
Just a quick reminder, everyone. I will meet everyone in Coeur d’Alene at the Mobil at 8 am Saturday and we will roll out at 8:15. We should make Superior by 10:30.
Is the 1030 to Superior estimate taking into account the time change?

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
Is the 1030 to Superior estimate taking into account the time change?
Yeah, we did discuss and adjust the time, but I just looked on Google maps, and it says 1hr46min. That would put you guys there at 11 mtn time.

That also effects what time I'll be at Hoodoo Pass, depending what side of the parking lot I park the rig on. Expected to be around 430 ish Pacific Time.

Last edited:

geonerdist

Rank 0

Traveler I

As much as it saddens me but I gotta pull out at the last minute. I had some friends randomly come to town yesterday and will be heading camping with them. Thought they would be willing to join...however they went out and bought a Rav4 Hybrid :(

Looking forward to the next one.

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
As much as it saddens me but I gotta pull out at the last minute. I had some friends randomly come to town yesterday and will be heading camping with them. Thought they would be willing to join...however they went out and bought a Rav4 Hybrid :(

Looking forward to the next one.
Appreciate the heads up. It's a bummer, but thanks for the notification so we're not wondering if something happened.

JDangit

Rank 0

Contributor I

Super last minute, but where is a good spot to do some fine running to my CB Antenna? I feel like it close but I would like to check 1 more time before tomorrow.

kevin Timmons

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Spokane Wa
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Timmons
Super last minute, but where is a good spot to do some fine running to my CB Antenna? I feel like it close but I would like to check 1 more time before tomorrow.
JDangit,
I could meet you at my shop and sweep it tonight. about 9pm, If that's not too late.
Kev

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Sorry, I just got home. I hope you get it sorted out.

Bodge Garage

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Millwood WA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Sss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YI
Service Branch
Firefighter/EMT
Do you just need an SWR meter? I can bring mine with tomorrow if you need.

Poncate

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Waitsburg, Wa
First Name
Jus
Last Name
Tin
Member #

I'm bringing my SWR. Just installed the CB for the trip and it may need some fine tuning too. From what I can tell the readings show it should be fine but it's also my first time tuning one.