Rank I

Contributor III

United Kingdom
First Name
George
Last Name
Sanderson
Hi All,

We've been following this group for a while, visited the overland show in Stratford-upon-Avon and currently in Germany at the allrad 4x4 show.

We've got our own site which is 10 acres, we're wanting to connect with like minded people around fires with some beers

We've got a great toilet and shower facilities so that's a plus

Would anyone be interested in trying to get a summer gathering, we're 40 minutes from the lakes and we welcome all types of vehicles down.

Drop me a message and I'd love to set something up for everyone.

Check us out on Google and social media

Speak soon everyone.

George & Charlotte

www.bowseshillfarm.co.uk

GLSanderson

Rank I

Contributor III

United Kingdom
First Name
George
Last Name
Sanderson
Show was great, loads of ideas for future builds. Nice to chat with like minded people.

What area are you based bud ?

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi All,

We've been following this group for a while, visited the overland show in Stratford-upon-Avon and currently in Germany at the allrad 4x4 show.

We've got our own site which is 10 acres, we're wanting to connect with like minded people around fires with some beers

We've got a great toilet and shower facilities so that's a plus

Would anyone be interested in trying to get a summer gathering, we're 40 minutes from the lakes and we welcome all types of vehicles down.

Drop me a message and I'd love to set something up for everyone.

Check us out on Google and social media

Speak soon everyone.

George & Charlotte

www.bowseshillfarm.co.uk

Hi George And Charlotte,
this sounds like an outstanding opportunity as we have been searching for a venue in Northern England to organise an OB Summer meet for some time.
I'm just prepping to head off to the Pyrenees in less than a wee but on my return it would be great to get together and have a chat and see if we can come up with some ideas and arrangements so we can put something together. @professorpool @caspoint220 and @OverlandFaction are regularily arranging Rally Points and I would like to include them in this discussion.

Any questions etc please do not hesitate to give me a shout or PM.
My email is david@overlandbound.com

Many thanks

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

Ohh... I already email these guys about a potential NYE meet at there site.. Just did'nt get round to finalising it yet.