Summer 2020 - Alaska / Yukon Trip

• HTML tutorial

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hi all,

I am currently in the midst of planning a trip for this upcoming Summer and have already sent out some invites.

The plan would be to depart and be on the road from Orange County, California and be out for three weeks (abouts).

1. Drive up the US 1/101 along the California Coast into Oregon and Washington up to BC, Canada.
2. Drive through BC towards Alaska and end up in Homer
3. From Homer (farthest Western point you can drive in the Americas) head up to Tuktoyaktuk and hit the Arctic Circle and Ocean.
4. Head south from the Arctic down into Jasper and Banff National parks
5. Drop back into the US into Montana
6. From here going to figure out a prospective plan depending on who may come with.

If anyone is interested let me know! At this point my plans are pretty flexible but the trip is most definitely a go.

Feel free to reach out to me here or on instagram @dscofever

@Michael @Corrie FYI for ya! Speak with ya this weekend about this trip also!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Munga Brown is the Oregon Member Representative located in Yachts, Oregon And @Gabriel Bozeman is Washington Member Rep, also along the Washington Coast line. You might put them in the loop for when you are thinking of coming through their areas. Once in Alaska, get in touch with @beyondthepavement for ideas on places to go and sights to see.

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

@Munga Brown is the Oregon Member Representative located in Yachts, Oregon And @Gabriel Bozeman is Washington Member Rep, also along the Washington Coast line. You might put them in the loop for when you are thinking of coming through their areas. Once in Alaska, get in touch with @beyondthepavement for ideas on places to go and sights to see.
Awesome! Thanks for the contacts

bmelvin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sylvester, GA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Melvin
Member #

Hi all,

I am currently in the midst of planning a trip for this upcoming Summer and have already sent out some invites.

The plan would be to depart and be on the road from Orange County, California and be out for three weeks (abouts).

1. Drive up the US 1/101 along the California Coast into Oregon and Washington up to BC, Canada.
2. Drive through BC towards Alaska and end up in Homer
3. From Homer (farthest Western point you can drive in the Americas) head up to Tuktoyaktuk and hit the Arctic Circle and Ocean.
4. Head south from the Arctic down into Jasper and Banff National parks
5. Drop back into the US into Montana
6. From here going to figure out a prospective plan depending on who may come with.

If anyone is interested let me know! At this point my plans are pretty flexible but the trip is most definitely a go.

Feel free to reach out to me here or on instagram @dscofever

@Michael @Corrie FYI for ya! Speak with ya this weekend about this trip also!
Thant’s gonna be an amazing trip. That’s on our 3 year trip planner. We will take 3 months to do ours.