Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

I am in Albuquerque but SW CO is so close, been spend a lot of time there in the summers. Love Durango, Silverton, Ouray (I would live in Ouray if I could figure out what to do there) - any of you all make it out that way or is there other hidden CO gems that we should be making it to?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Delux2769

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Delux2769

Welcome from another Colorado Newbie!

@Ryan Matthes
I just got down to Alb. for the first time earlier this spring. Then took back roads over to Farmington and the Bisti. NM has some hidden treasures as well!

Boort

Reactions: Delux2769

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I am diggin' the Subi man! One day, I wouldn't mind daily'ing a STI... that is if I could ever pry my hand off from driving my rig to work everyday!

Delux2769

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, CO, USA
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I am diggin' the Subi man! One day, I wouldn't mind daily'ing a STI... that is if I could ever pry my hand off from driving my rig to work everyday!
Thanks. The turbo is super fun to daily. Little motor turns the tires great on the highway and it's great being in it all the time. Helps me figure out where I want my upgrades to go and what I'm doing next.

Living in Golden/Lakewood is great. Mountains are right there and I can escape for the weekend super easily with the pup.

Reactions: The GrooGrux King