Resolved Store

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Hi Michael. we need more goodies in the OB store.

...Hats, beanies. Solid black/orange. Solid black/withe. Solid black/yellow

...Velcro Patches ( black / Yellow, Black/ Orange, black/white)

....Member Rigs Calendar :-O

I'll buy to support OB!

Last edited by a moderator:

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

7929 said:
Hi Michael. we need more goodies in the OB store. …Hats, beanies. Solid black/orange. Solid black/withe. Solid black/yellow …Velcro Patches ( black / Yellow, Black/ Orange, black/white) ….Member Rigs Calendar :-O I’ll buy to support OB! 0097
Been barking up this tree since badges came out! Give a man a t-shirt and hat to purchase at least Michael...Merch=OB support!

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

...Shirts,

.... Pullover Hoodies.

"No Way Man"  .... Heavy material, Good Quality stuff for OB!   :-O

Right On Wilson!

<h3></h3>

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey @frisman @iubootgater You guys are awesome!

I've been thinking about it since Wilson's been buggin me :wink: and thinking about what I could do in terms of T-Shirts and Hats. If I do put other things in the store, I want to maintain an "awesome" pillar. For each thing, what makes it awesome for overlanders? For example, If I make an OB t-shirt, it would look great, maybe be limited in number, quality, but what would the "awesome" be? One though was, on the inside, I'd have regional trail maps printed as a reference. Maybe I am over-thinking it. You guys can help me with ideas.

Thanks!

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

8002 said:
Hey @frisman @iubootgater You guys are awesome! I’ve been thinking about it since Wilson’s been buggin me
and thinking about what I could do in terms of T-Shirts and Hats. If I do put other things in the store, I want to maintain an “awesome” pillar. For each thing, what makes it awesome for overlanders? For example, If I make an OB t-shirt, it would look great, maybe be limited in number, quality, but what would the “awesome” be? One though was, on the inside, I’d have regional trail maps printed as a reference. Maybe I am over-thinking it. You guys can help me with ideas. Thanks!
I like the Idea of a trail map stamped on the back of the shirts. with the OB logo on the chest. left side.   on the Hats you can have patches either round or rectangular sewn on them. something not to flashy, but unique .                                                            PM sent :-O

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback! You know its on the way - think summertime. It will take a while to create the right stuff good enough for OB members!

No Compromise! I'll ask you questions along the way!

Yours,

M

Reactions: SLO Rob

ToyoMo

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Eagle, NE
Member #

Maybe hats that have the logo embroidered on them? I just bought a hat for work and it was only $12 for a black flex fit hat with my department logo put on it. Less coordination between getting patches and having them put on.... Maybe you could also offer a patch that a person could put on a hat that already has the female side of the hook and loop on it... Just a thought. If you can't find anyone to embroider that reasonably I can forward you the information for my contact.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

NO FLATBRIM HATS! We aIn'T nO PoSeR BoiZ. :blush:

Olive Drab unstructured cap with black/yellow logo sounds great to this bald member! I've got a couple caps with the web address across the back above the adjustment, too.

Added awesomeness to a khaki shirt would be to have a muddy tire track across the back (from waist to up over a shoulder.)

Reactions: Cappy410

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
You guys are giving me some great suggestions! You can look forward to some good gear soon. We're working on it. It has to be of the best quality. I'm considering many alternatives and will include you in the conversation.

Thanks!

Michael

@msoverlandbound

Shane_ONeil

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Manassas, Virginia, USA
Member #

<p>I would gladly sport a baseball hat and/or t-shirt for this site.  But I'm also kind of thankful for the exclusivity of this site.  It's almost as if its a gentleman's agreement that this site is not flaunted out to the nether regions of the internet.  I was lucky enough to encounter some Toyota guys at Prentice Cooper, Tennessee in April 2015 who knew of and had a badge affiliation with this site (upon seeing my badge), aside from that this group is legitimately clandestine lol.   </p>

Reactions: Michael

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

I love the velcro patch idea, I have a Ranger jacket. Ball caps, and T-shirts.

Kevin_Smith

Rank 0

Contributor I

I say keep it simple. You have a great logo so it will look great on a high quality T. Put the logo Large center chest print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Kevin_Smith and indeed...great minds think alike!

We are thinking of other colors. Right now I like white on olive, yellow on olive, white on tan. Also, we may do a tshirt with the "Outfit and Explore" tread logo on back.

M

Reactions: MA_Trooper

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Old forum I know, but try and keep things in the correct areas if I can find them.

Question related to the store, looking to buy the Wraptor awning. However I drive a big girl and the Wraptor 4K just wont do. Any chance a I can get a hooked up with a deal on the Wraptor 6k through OB1? Would rather the site got the support if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.