Stolen in spokane

• HTML tutorial

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

We do not have the trailer yet, still considering how to approach the build.
I appreciate the offer for help, alot, but no worries, it was just stuff. Next time we are for sure shelling out extra for a better quality tent. The tuff stuff was nice but showing weird signs of wear in the first season we had it.
Just thankful the theif didnt wreck or break Chuck.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Something small enough to fit thru my gate so i can secure it in the back yard. What dimensions are youre bantam? I just looked them up, sure do look solid.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I was just looking on Craigslist, there's a Mazda pickup box trailer for $100! Crappy pic, but you may want to check it out.
I may need to floor from my trailer. I need to hit the one I'm building real hard a couple times to see how the center is. I'll let you know soon.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Sorry, it's even pretty busy this year. If you haven't found a trailer already, get on Facebook marketplace and search sears trailer. There's one for $200 bo and it appears pretty solid. That's a great platform and deal!

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I wish Facebook would allow phone numbers sometimes. Unless I'm selling stuff, then I don't want that. Lol! This is the best I could do, and screen shots take me a while to remember how to do.
IMG_0646.PNG