Stickers

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
It finally wasn't 9000% humidity today so she got some new ....bling? Older guy I work with is really big into out door activities. He ordered the top sticker for my truck when he found out I bought it. He chased me down all night till he found me to give it to me.

Oh yeah and thanks to cappy for making my truck a little more awesome!! Lol1466261001768.jpg

1466261006741.jpg

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

It finally wasn't 9000% humidity today so she got some new ....bling? Older guy I work with is really big into out door activities. He ordered the top sticker for my truck when he found out I bought it. He chased me down all night till he found me to give it to me.

Oh yeah and thanks to cappy for making my truck a little more awesome!! LolView attachment 5274

View attachment 5275
now that's commitment! Chasing you down. That is a sweet truck, and we are honoured to be part of it.

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Classic Cutlass ?
Yes sir. She's my mistress. Wife hates her. Got her when I was about 10. My dad and I built her. I had to get rid of her for about 13 years due to work (military) but I got the chance to get her back I jumped on it. She's a work in progress to get her back to how she was.

74 H/O big block car. Some go fast goodies, all updated suspension. Went all original on the interior (holy Frickin expensive). My 5 year old had named her Shiney car