Steve & Deb Drive To Florida (February 2016)

• HTML tutorial

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Nothing to post unless you want to see some junk we bought at a pottery place and a Le Creuset kitchen outlet...

So much rain today! I've never driven in it coming down that hard. The Geolander A/T-S tires never wavered.

We'll get to my brother's tomorrow, and then a rocket launch at Cape Canaveral Friday morning. So glad I bought that 150-600 mm lens!

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

I have the same tires Steve, i finally got to use them in 10 inches of snow today, and even at full PSI, they were awesome. cant wait to use them in a deluge.
Thats some pretty snazzy camp cookware you got there. :-)

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Its humbling. The sound, the sight of such a thing. Gives me goosebumps.
I had the pleasure of being there for the first space shuttle launching. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thx for this.I

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Raining again, and high in the 50s. I coulda stayed home and it would only be 10 degrees colder.

After the launch yesterday, we went to Merritt Island National Seashore and spent the afternoon wandering. Took a 7 mile off pavement loop, but it was just crushed shells, so not really anything unusual or difficult. Saw lots of birds and a few gators.

Mostly, we've been eating, drinking, and catching up.

Reactions: murps and Mike G

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

When I asked Michael to move the thread over to this forum, I meant the whole thing with the pictures I'd already posted. If one of you'd move those particular posts over here, that would be great. Else just go here and look:
Steve & Deb Drive To Florida (February 2016)

This was today, checking out the manatees at Blue Springs State Park

Reactions: Mike G