Southern Style Off-Road Rear Bumper "Discontinued"

• HTML tutorial

SixthSnail

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA
Member #

Financially no, they did reimburse me for the lights and backup light option they didn't complete. Thats about financial as it going to get. I spoke to customer service and complained that they needed to be upfront with the customer to let the customer know what the situation was but what i got as a response was "i'm sorry you feel that way, we have 100s of customers and we cant give you special attention" I wasn't sking for special attention just a simple update.
That is BS. You got a product that was not as advertised.

I'd ask for compensation and see if they'd issue a refund in exchange for the faulty bumper. Then you can get one like Relentless, CBI, or Shrockworks that actually fits and works. If not, technically you can get legal. That is a lot of money to lose.

SixthSnail

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA
Member #

JJsanchez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Juan
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6BAY
I got a response from SSO that the repair parts finally shipped

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

JJsanchez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Juan
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6BAY
Update: The parts they shipped to repair my bumper where no good. Called SSO and spoke to Kevin directly and he mentioned that I have a bad bumper and the only way to fix this is to send this bumper back.
The good news is SSO will be sending a replacement bumper but didn't mention when.

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland