Southeast OB Rally!

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Im just an OB member here but wanted to give a huge Thank You to @Michael and @Corrie for coming out to Arkansas and having the desire and vision to put on this great meetup with everyone. Thank you @Kent R for organizing us and teaching us. Thank you @AdventureWithDanan our Southeast Regional Director for coming all the way from Florida (so we had people from coast to coast) and even @Mike W the Midwest RD came out. Special Thanks to Mason at @BlueLineOverland for being the "go to" guy in Arkansas in helping all of this come to pass.

It was a great time. The weather didn't cooperate much of Thursday and Friday but typically in Arkansas if you don't like the weather just wait around and it'll change. Saturday and Sunday were beautiful and made for a great ending to a wonderful event. For everyone who griped on the Facebook Page about Arkansas not being in the Southeast (and were proven wrong by everyone else with graphs and maps and scholarly papers etc. lol) you really missed out on a good time. I met new people from Oklahoma, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Missouri and even others I hadn't had the opportunity to meet in Arkansas as of yet.

Over a year and a half ago I met @Jube and @ArkansasTerry on here and organized a meetup in Arkansas that about 10-15 attended. Out of that face to face I met some of the NOW best friends I have in this world. This online community does a great job at helping us get to know each other. But nothing can beat a face to face. I highly encourage everyone on here to take some time, get off your keyboards and attend one of these meetups/rallies or whatever. It has the opportunity to change your life.

Can't wait for another meetup to be able to meet more people who share the same passion for outdoors that I do. And this community will make it happen I'm sure of it.

The BROfessor

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: BlueLineOverland

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Im just an OB member here but wanted to give a huge Thank You to @Michael and @Corrie for coming out to Arkansas and having the desire and vision to put on this great meetup with everyone. Thank you @Kent R for organizing us and teaching us. Thank you @AdventureWithDanan our Southeast Regional Director for coming all the way from Florida (so we had people from coast to coast) and even @Mike W the Midwest RD came out. Special Thanks to Mason at @BlueLineOverland for being the "go to" guy in Arkansas in helping all of this come to pass.

It was a great time. The weather didn't cooperate much of Thursday and Friday but typically in Arkansas if you don't like the weather just wait around and it'll change. Saturday and Sunday were beautiful and made for a great ending to a wonderful event. For everyone who griped on the Facebook Page about Arkansas not being in the Southeast (and were proven wrong by everyone else with graphs and maps and scholarly papers etc. lol) you really missed out on a good time. I met new people from Oklahoma, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Missouri and even others I hadn't had the opportunity to meet in Arkansas as of yet.

Over a year and a half ago I met @Jube and @ArkansasTerry on here and organized a meetup in Arkansas that about 10-15 attended. Out of that face to face I met some of the NOW best friends I have in this world. This online community does a great job at helping us get to know each other. But nothing can beat a face to face. I highly encourage everyone on here to take some time, get off your keyboards and attend one of these meetups/rallies or whatever. It has the opportunity to change your life.

Can't wait for another meetup to be able to meet more people who share the same passion for outdoors that I do. And this community will make it happen I'm sure of it.

The BROfessor

Was great seeing you brother!!!! cant wait to do it again soon!!!! ya know we are kinda close, so we dont have to wait for a rally to meet up again HAHAHAHA

TerraCrawler

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sweetwater, TN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Feeny
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK5NL
Was a good time in AR, glad the weather calmed down Sat/Sun. I only get over there so often to the Ozarks as I have lots of cool stuff to play with in East TN, but was great meeting you all,.

Reactions: BlueLineOverland