Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hello everyone wanted to let you know that my wife and I are driving up I 75 to Tennessee. We will be staying at a KOA somewhere in Georgia tonight, and it would be great if we could put together a little breakfast with y’all.

We will have breakfast at the Adairsville GA Cracker Barrel at 8am Wednesday the 22nd November. Please text me if you want to join us! 714-262-3333

Cracker Barrel
941 GA-140, Adairsville, GA 30103

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
You may drink all the coffee if you like... I get my caffeine direct from chewing on coffee beans.

Reactions: k9sar

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Okay I’m here ladies and gents!

I drive a black Toyota Tundra. I’m going to go ahead and get a table and some coffee.

I’m wearing a black Overland bound hat and a green R2D2 shirt

Reactions: Steve

Eric Neal

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Dang! Wish I'd checked my device yesterday so I could have met up. I just got back from a 3 night trip into the Cohutta Wilderness with my bride (after meeting k9sar on Saturday morning over in Cleveland, GA) but the wife and I were so tired we decided to go hit a Yoga class this morning to "work out the kinks"... and it sure did! Now, I need a nap! LOL

Patrick-PeachStateOvrlnd

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kennesaw, GA
Member #

Dang! Wish I'd checked my device yesterday so I could have met up. I just got back from a 3 night trip into the Cohutta Wilderness with my bride (after meeting k9sar on Saturday morning over in Cleveland, GA) but the wife and I were so tired we decided to go hit a Yoga class this morning to "work out the kinks"... and it sure did! Now, I need a nap! LOL
A couple of other OB members will be meeting there at noon if you want to join. Will be visiting a local spring when we leave.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Eric Neal

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Atlanta, GA
Member #

A couple of other OB members will be meeting there at noon if you want to join. Will be visiting a local spring when we leave.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Thanks for the invite and update, I'm gonna bow-out for today. I've got to unpack the "kit" replenish supplies, wash-up and sanitize the kitchen gear, etc.

This latest trip was a final "shake down cruise" for our upcoming trip out to AZ, SoCal, and back. Should be out for 6-7 weeks and needed to re-confirm what "is in the kit needs to be carried" as well as "what isn't in the kit that I need/want".

Hope your travels are safe and refreshing. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
View attachment 40546 Got a chance to meet @k9sar for breakfast this morning. Great guy! Hope to meet with more of you on the way back in about week.

Overlanding is all about meeting new friends and making memories and meeting you two was all of that. It was a pleasure!

Breakfast wasn't half bad either ;-)
Safe Travels

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan