Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Trying to gauge whos actively overlanding in SWBC and on this forum regularly. From the lower mainland to pemberton. Hope to kamloops and kamloops to lillooet. In that area. Id like to get a group of people out adventuring on a regular basis. All skill levels and vehicles welcome. Sound off if youre out wheeling in that region on a regular basis and want join in. We're setting up some training weekends for people new to overlanding and guiding some more advanced members through some new country they havent seen yet. So throw up a post here or feel free to message me for more info.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Trying to gauge whos actively overlanding in SWBC and on this forum regularly. From the lower mainland to pemberton. Hope to kamloops and kamloops to lillooet. In that area. Id like to get a group of people out adventuring on a regular basis. All skill levels and vehicles welcome. Sound off if youre out wheeling in that region on a regular basis and want join in. We're setting up some training weekends for people new to overlanding and guiding some more advanced members through some new country they havent seen yet. So throw up a post here or feel free to message me for more info.
Do you want me to help you send a mass message out to this geographic location?

Reactions: Apoclapedia

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’ll work on it here within the hour. DM me the message you want to get out.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

If I still lived in Chilliwack, I would have been all over this. I moved to Telkwa in October, so now I'm pretty far north. Glad to see more activity on Canada west, though. There is a fellow who lives in Langley City who has a wicked Taco. I don't have his OB number, but hopefully he sees the thread.
Cheers from Northern BC!