Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
South Puget Sound members I just posted another route in the submit your routes section. A link to it is Naches Pass Trail, Washington State. This was one of my favorite trips. You have to wait until mid July for it to be open but it is well worth the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkazuk and Jedi

Eustonpete

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Des Moines, WA, USA
Member #

If there is a meet up, I would be interested in joining. I'm new to Overland Bound and looking forward to meeting new people. I'm in Des Moines so if there are any South Sound gatherings I am open to joining.

Reactions: Sarge368

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Looks like there is a fair amount of interest in doing a get together to introduce ourselves and have a beer (or whiskey!). I tried looking at the member map in order to see what would be a central spot for meeting but it does not appear that everyone shows up. I see we have folks in Tacoma, Des Moines, Olympia and Port Orchard. What would people consider a central location where we could have a drink and be able to look at everyone's rigs?

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Sorry. I was working on this and then got busy at work and now I will be going out of town until May 8th.

Tacomaboatguy

Rank 0

Contributor I

wanna plan on something around the 25th of May? I'm in Tacoma but willing to drive if the majority of people are somewhere else. Somewhere with beer is good. Back in Idaho we would always have meets at pizza buffet's. Any good ones around?

Reactions: Eustonpete

15PSD

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bremerton, WA, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Evenson
Member #

This sounds like fun. It would be great to meet up with people in the area. Due to my son's travel baseball schedule, it will be hit or miss with me depending on the date chosen.

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
My wife and I are looking to do a short (one night camping) trip in the area this Sunday to Monday. My first thought was Section One of the WABDR (Oregon to Packwood) but just read that there was still several feet of snow blocking it. I'm guessing now that snow is still a problem in most places. Does anyone have any suggestions and is anyone interested in meeting up on a trail? Likely my oldest son and his Jeep will join us.