South padre island bound!!

• HTML tutorial

NVBEAR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Carson City , Nevada 89701
Member #

Hey guys I am flying into south Padre island in the next few days sorry not bringing the rig:( ! Super interested in a day of fishing does any one have any tips or pointers ? I normally fish small Sierra streams so saltwater will be new for me ! Thanks in advance we will be ther 5/24/18 through 5/28/18

Maverick1701

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tiedemann
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KBG
are you driving the whole 66-ish mile north padre island seashore? That drive has been on my 4x4 to-do list for a while.....

prcjeep

Rank I

Member I

Rockport, TX, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
C
Member #

are you driving the whole 66-ish mile north padre island seashore? That drive has been on my 4x4 to-do list for a while.....
Did you ever make it down to drive the whole length of PINS? I did it with friends about 10 years ago. The drive was long but had its interesting spots. Fishing was decent too. I live near now so plan on running it in the next few weeks.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Did you ever make it down to drive the whole length of PINS? I did it with friends about 10 years ago. The drive was long but had its interesting spots. Fishing was decent too. I live near now so plan on running it in the next few weeks.
Pay attention to the speed limit.

Maverick1701

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tiedemann
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KBG
not yet. We had a trip planned for june of this year but....covid happened....also the wife got pregnant and I didn't want to bounce her down 66 miles of beach when she was 7months preggo. We are going to try for 2021 assuming covid slacks-off

Reactions: prcjeep