South Mississippi Gulfcoat

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

StovallH

Rank I

Traveler I

Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Member #

Yea you are right about MS. We def need more people. I live in Hattiesburg. I just did my first overlanding trip with a friend doing the trails near Ouray, CO for a week back in August. The friend road with me. We talked about how much fun it would’ve been to camp and adventure with more people.

Reactions: GrindGuy666

GrindGuy666

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vancleave, MS, USA
Member #

Yea you are right about MS. We def need more people. I live in Hattiesburg. I just did my first overlanding trip with a friend doing the trails near Ouray, CO for a week back in August. The friend road with me. We talked about how much fun it would’ve been to camp and adventure with more people.
I bet that was a killer trip

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Member Rep Colorado
Mod Team

Influencer II

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham Callsign
N1TEW

Look me up if you're ever out this way again!