Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

I really would like to join, but I'm in need of new tires before I go out on trails. I know how the granite is...just not in the budget right now, and this is my daily-driver to work also.
Totally understand. My son is in the same boat. You will be missed.

Reactions: TheTBlock

TheTBlock

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Sturgis, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Block
Member #

Any overnights for someone here? We’re down in Fort Collins CO area but might be able to make a weekend trip.
Depending what type of overnight you are looking for, we have dispersed areas that I've explored a few spots for, or quite a few USFS campgrounds. If you are looking for a campfire you will have to use a USFS campground in the forest as campfires and charcoal grills are banned currently otherwise!

Mtnmn99

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

Depending what type of overnight you are looking for, we have dispersed areas that I've explored a few spots for, or quite a few USFS campgrounds. If you are looking for a campfire you will have to use a USFS campground in the forest as campfires and charcoal grills are banned currently otherwise!
If there are others, who are looking for overnight. I may be able to join. It would be great to meet others.

Kuzi

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Minot, ND, USA
First Name
john
Last Name
Kuziomko
Member #

I wish I could meet up. Work getting in the way. I hope I can go next time. I would be up for a weekend overnight trip. I live in Minot ND It is a 6 hour drive. I don't know if I'm just not understanding but what day and time was this meet up? I see it 29. Is there places to camp near there ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf 1965

TheTBlock

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Sturgis, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Block
Member #

Saturday the 29th of this month at 10AM Mountain time
After last month's Rally Point in South Dakota, we thought we would try to see if others would like to join us and get out before winter hits. We chose an easier trail to make it acceptable for everyone. Depending on who attends, we have the flexibility to make the day more challenging.

When is this?

Reactions: Lone Wolf 1965