SOLD : Texas DFW: For Sale, RLD Designs Stainless Steel Bed Canopy

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Sherman
Last Name
Peek
RLD Stainless Steel Canopy. Black. Good condition. $3900 (OBO) Can meet somewhere reasonable if sold before I take it off. Otherwise, local pickup near DFW airport.

Includes Factory ordered Sliding Windows on both side hatches and the front window to cab.

Also, added three 5 foot A-Line tracks to mount accessories on sides, three aluminum load bars on top and lined inside of top with Reflectix to help insulate and reduce condensation when sleeping inside.

Hard to find! And If you can find one without a long wait, new Retail is $4237, plus $419 for sliding windows, equals $4657, plus tax and shipping, before the other add-ons.

Looks great on the Gladiator with the squared heavy duty profile. Solidly built and works great. Have compared it to many other brands and construction is superior to most. It is one piece stainless formed and welded, not modular pieces that can vibrate loose like some, or fiberglass like others. Side hatches are steel with sliding windows to allow light and ventilation.

Since it is solid steel, easily attach items (tarps, lights, bags, camping tools) inside and out with magnets.A 20230802_082945.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JoannyGreen

McolbyB

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
Member #

RLD Stainless Steel Canopy. Black. Good condition. $3900 (OBO) Can meet somewhere reasonable if sold before I take it off. Otherwise, local pickup near DFW airport.

Includes Factory ordered Sliding Windows on both side hatches and the front window to cab.

Also, added three 5 foot A-Line tracks to mount accessories on sides, three aluminum load bars on top and lined inside of top with Reflectix to help insulate and reduce condensation when sleeping inside.

Hard to find! And If you can find one without a long wait, new Retail is $4237, plus $419 for sliding windows, equals $4657, plus tax and shipping, before the other add-ons.

Looks great on the Gladiator with the squared heavy duty profile. Solidly built and works great. Have compared it to many other brands and construction is superior to most. It is one piece stainless formed and welded, not modular pieces that can vibrate loose like some, or fiberglass like others. Side hatches are steel with sliding windows to allow light and ventilation.

Since it is solid steel, easily attach items (tarps, lights, bags, camping tools) inside and out with magnets.View attachment 263644
How did the bubble wrap insulation work for you? Thinking of doing something similar to cut down on the heat in the bed while I transport my dogs around Arizona.

JoannyGreen

Rank I

Contributor III

United States
First Name
Joanny
Last Name
Green

Since it is solid steel, easily attach items (tarps, lights, bags, camping tools) inside and out with magnets.View attachment 263644

This RLD Stainless Steel Canopy in sleek black is a rare find, and at $3900 (OBO), it's a steal considering its excellent condition.As a student, I appreciate the well-researched content and valuable resources provided. Exploring here Read Helpful Tips and Guidelines at Our Blog a hidden treasure trove of insights for students. The diverse range of topics covered, from academic writing tips to navigating the challenges of student life, offers a roadmap for success. It's a virtual guide that goes beyond reviews, creating a supportive community for those navigating the academic journey.
It is so beautiful and clean. Buyer is so lucky.

Last edited: