Finger Lakes
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Rockwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2QXK
Looking for a rooftop tent that can take your overlanding game to the next level? Look no further than this Tepui roof top tent, available for sale in excellent condition! Used for one trip, always stored in climate controlled shop!

Whether you're an avid camper, weekend warrior, outdoor enthusiast, or overlanding explorer, this Tepui rooftop tent is the perfect addition to your gear collection. With its durable construction and premium materials, you can rest assured that it will stand up to even the most rugged and challenging weather conditions.

Featuring a spacious interior that comfortably sleeps two adults, this Tepui roof top tent provides ample space for you to stretch out and relax after a long day on the trails. Plus, with its easy-to-use design and simple set up process, you can have camp set up or tore down in no time, so you can spend less time fussing with your gear and more time exploring the great outdoors.

So if you're ready to take your overlanding adventures to the next level, don't wait - grab this Tepui roof top tent!

Comes with RTT and Annex!

Attachments

Last edited:

OVRLAND

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic III

Finger Lakes
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Rockwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2QXK
It is available or sold?
No, this sold within an hour of posting. I marked it sold in the header right away.

I’m sorry for the delay in responding, some reason I did not receive a notification there was a response.