David and Dayna
Last Name
Coston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5NXU GMRS:WROE726
Service Branch
USMC
Kinda. It was working when I got it but over the last few years it quit blowing cold air. I really ever drive it so haven't taken it to be recharged. It hasn't been a priority which is another reason I've decided to sell it.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

For sure want this but Im overseas for a few more moths......guess I'll keep my eye on your add.

Sidetrekked Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas
First Name
David and Dayna
Last Name
Coston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5NXU GMRS:WROE726
Service Branch
USMC
Update on the land cruiser: I haven't had the chance to diagnose the AC to see why it isn't working now since it was before. The brake booster also needs to be replaced now. It recently started making a "whistling" type noise when I push the brake peddle. A guy at Toyota said it's a rubber piece that needs to be replaced but is easier to replace the whole brake booster which is $232. It's super annoying but the brakes work fine. It has a sound similar to when you need new brake pads to give you an idea. I have tons of projects to work on so it's hard for me to get to it and money for working on it is scarce. I just want to update those that are interested so you know the status. This thing is really nice and I appreciate the interest.

Offset

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas, USA
Member #

TOTA, I would like to come look at this this weekend. My kid and I have been waiting to hear if it’s still available. Will you let me know how to contact you? Thanks!

Offset

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas, USA
Member #

It’s sold!!! Super happy and it was a pleasure to meet TOTA in person... already took it “out back” and it performed as advertised! IMG_1475.JPG

Now I can do an intro thread!