Yuke

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Yuknis
Like the title mentions, I have a front runner rack for sale off my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Since you have to drill the hard top I want to keep the top and the rack together. The hard top also has headliners and a pair of custom sliding windows with screens.

Can be picked up in Massachusetts or Maryland.

I am waiting on a ursa minor camper to come in. This is the only reason for the change.

Attachments

Reactions: Iwata77

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Figured it was just a matter of time! Looking forward to checking out the Ursa! GLWS!

Halfbreed_Ovrlandr

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evans, GA
Member #

Like the title mentions, I have a front runner rack for sale off my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Since you have to drill the hard top I want to keep the top and the rack together. The hard top also has headliners and a pair of custom sliding windows with screens.

I am waiting on a ursa minor camper to come in. This is the only reason for the change.

Nice rig man and not trying to hijack your thread but just a quick question. What pre-filter are you running with your snorkel???

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

I have one each of the Sy-Klone and Donaldson. Different looks, same tech. THey come in different sizes. I have a Gen 2 AEV snorkel which is 4" intake. Gen 1 was 3" intake.

Yuke

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Yuknis
I have one each of the Sy-Klone and Donaldson. Different looks, same tech. THey come in different sizes. I have a Gen 2 AEV snorkel which is 4" intake. Gen 1 was 3" intake.

very different tech.

Bluedevilman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Not sure but would you consider trading Hard tops and some cash for the rack? We have a 2018 jku with hard top. Was thinking about getting a rack.

Attachments

Yuke

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Yuknis
Not sure but would you consider trading Hard tops and some cash for the rack? We have a 2018 jku with hard top. Was thinking about getting a rack.
I actually just sold this setup.
Let’s talk though. I’m a dealer for many brands and can help you out.