SOLD *SOLD* Dometic CFX 28 Fridge/Freezer

• HTML tutorial

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Nearly new Dometic CFX 28 fridge for outdoors and overland vehicle-based adventure travel. I’ve only had the fridge for 4-5 months and it’s a wonderful product for a weekend adventure when you’d like to have fresh food and cold drinks when camping or tailgating. The CFX 28 can quickly reach temps ranging from -7 degrees F to 50 degrees F, and features a ruggedized polymer design that’s fully insulated, easy to use and quite robust.

Total volume is approximately 28L and can be powered by your vehicle’s 12V power plug or via your home’s 110V outlet. It’s a wonderful fridge and one I’m happy to recommend for anyone with limited space in your vehicle or needing a smaller fridge for short trips or use around town. Retail is $830, asking $550 OBO and am willing to ship for a flat rate of $30 anywhere in CONUS. I’m located in Spring, TX and am also happy to accommodate local pickup as well.

Message me if interested.

Vlad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, OR
First Name
Volodymyr
Last Name
Vasylenko
Member #

Picture inside? Does it come with the sliding system? Tnx

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

The fridge slide does not come with the fridge. However, if interested it's available for an additional $400 and includes the optional cutting board slide.

Reactions: Raul B

Chaoss

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nearly new Dometic CFX 28 fridge for outdoors and overland vehicle-based adventure travel. I’ve only had the fridge for 4-5 months and it’s a wonderful product for a weekend adventure when you’d like to have fresh food and cold drinks when camping or tailgating. The CFX 28 can quickly reach temps ranging from -7 degrees F to 50 degrees F, and features a ruggedized polymer design that’s fully insulated, easy to use and quite robust.

Total volume is approximately 28L and can be powered by your vehicle’s 12V power plug or via your home’s 110V outlet. It’s a wonderful fridge and one I’m happy to recommend for anyone with limited space in your vehicle or needing a smaller fridge for short trips or use around town. Retail is $830, asking $550 OBO and am willing to ship for a flat rate of $30 anywhere in CONUS. I’m located in Spring, TX and am also happy to accommodate local pickup as well.

Message me if interested.

Available?