Enthusiast III

Wardensville, West Virginia, United States
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Belcher
Member #

Located in Southern Maryland.

Like new, used 4 nights. Costs $3,095 + shipping. Quick sale price $1700. (REDUCED FROM $2500 on 2/1/2019)

From CVT's website:
The Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit is a 3+ person tent that gives you extra room inside your annex room as well as additional privacy and enclosed ladder.

The Summit Line version has an upgraded floor made with diamond plate honeycomb aluminum. The Fabric is a 380g compared to 280g on our standard Pioneer Series Tent. Straps on the cover are a cinch buckle versus Velcro on the Pioneer Series. The mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover instead of cotton. The interior poles are material wrapped and the center pole has built in LED Lighting with on/off and dimmer switch as well as 2 USB ports. The telescoping ladder has a release on the face of the steps and bumper stops between each step. All the plastic fittings have been upgraded to alloy (on hinges), D-rings are larger and Velcro is thicker. The rain fly is heavier with quick release buckles. The Summit Line tent also includes two shoe/storage bags, One Piece anti-condensation mat, two spreader poles to help keep the overhang taut, Annex, removable 6″ annex extension, and a removable PVC floor.

Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (2).png Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (1).png IMG_0262.jpg
(last image not my own, only to show what the annex looks like attached)

Last edited:

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
What lights are those that are on the rear hatch of the Jeep?

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
LED strips from amazon.
Nice! How did you wire them up? Do they power on with the dome light or is it wired to a switch to turn them on/off from the back?

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Man, that's a great deal! Sid, if I didn't have my Tepui I'd take it off your hands bud!

Reactions: Sid

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

I’m keeping this in mind as I’m looking for a RTT. Currently it’s a little out of my budget even though it’s an incredible deal for what it is.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Though winter is a bad time to sell RTT's, I thought this would go much faster at this price lol. Still available!

If I only lived closer to you this would be a easy choice. But I live in Nortwest Florida near pensacola .

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Unbelievably great buy. I’ll put the word out here in So Cal with our OB community. I bought the same version of this tent last year but made by Tepui....the ruggedized Astana. I would have grabbed yours in a heartbeat. Mine cost me 3,600 with the annex and awning. Totally love it. My daughter and son-in-law are stationed at Bennington in Georgia and they are building an Overland Rig. I’ll see if they want it. I’ll help them out if they want it.