SOLD: CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit (Tan) with annex room

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Sid

Rank IV

Contributor II

Prince Frederick, MD
Member #

Located in Southern Maryland.

Like new, used 4 nights. Costs $3,095 + shipping. Quick sale price $1700. (REDUCED FROM $2500 on 2/1/2019)

From CVT's website:
The Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit is a 3+ person tent that gives you extra room inside your annex room as well as additional privacy and enclosed ladder.

The Summit Line version has an upgraded floor made with diamond plate honeycomb aluminum. The Fabric is a 380g compared to 280g on our standard Pioneer Series Tent. Straps on the cover are a cinch buckle versus Velcro on the Pioneer Series. The mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover instead of cotton. The interior poles are material wrapped and the center pole has built in LED Lighting with on/off and dimmer switch as well as 2 USB ports. The telescoping ladder has a release on the face of the steps and bumper stops between each step. All the plastic fittings have been upgraded to alloy (on hinges), D-rings are larger and Velcro is thicker. The rain fly is heavier with quick release buckles. The Summit Line tent also includes two shoe/storage bags, One Piece anti-condensation mat, two spreader poles to help keep the overhang taut, Annex, removable 6″ annex extension, and a removable PVC floor.

Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (2).png Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (1).png IMG_0262.jpg
(last image not my own, only to show what the annex looks like attached)

Last edited:

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V

Contributor II

I’m keeping this in mind as I’m looking for a RTT. Currently it’s a little out of my budget even though it’s an incredible deal for what it is.

Reactions: Sid

Wildlee

Rank I

Member I

Navarre Fl
Member #

Though winter is a bad time to sell RTT's, I thought this would go much faster at this price lol. Still available!

If I only lived closer to you this would be a easy choice. But I live in Nortwest Florida near pensacola .

TRED LYT

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Laguna Beach, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Unbelievably great buy. I’ll put the word out here in So Cal with our OB community. I bought the same version of this tent last year but made by Tepui....the ruggedized Astana. I would have grabbed yours in a heartbeat. Mine cost me 3,600 with the annex and awning. Totally love it. My daughter and son-in-law are stationed at Bennington in Georgia and they are building an Overland Rig. I’ll see if they want it. I’ll help them out if they want it.

Sid

Rank IV

Contributor II

Prince Frederick, MD
Member #

Still available. I've had several people interested, but no one has made the drive to pick it up yet :D Tent season (for most) is right around the corner!