SOLD Sold - Arizona - 2020 Turtleback Expedition Trailer- $30,000 - Free Delivery up to 250 miles

• HTML tutorial

Cypher

Rank I

Contributor III

Carefree, AZ, USA
First Name
Laurence
Last Name
Brnr
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7CUT
For Sale: 2020 Turtleback Expedition Trailer

The 2020 Turtleback Expedition Trailer is a one owner and in excellent shape. It has been garage kept the entire time and carefully cared for. The trailer was built with every option offered by Turtleback at the time minus the Icon suspension. Please see the attached build sheet for all options and details. The trailer has three 17x8.5 Method 701 wheels in 5x150mm lug pattern mated with adapters installed by Turtleback at build time. The three tires are 285/70r17 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2s and in great shape, balanced and rotated accordingly by Discount Tire. The tent is a CVT Denail Pioneer with the extended annex so that the two ladders land inside the annex. This tent is huge and equivalent to a california king size bed. The ARB fridge/freezer is not included with the trailer.

No known issues with the trailer today. The wheel bearings were serviced by Turtleback in June 2022 and they found them in great shape. Additionally, Turtleback did a health check of all systems and found no issues. The trailer has been used 3 times since this service.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to view the trailer.

Asking Price: $30,000

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Theawesome6

Rank I

Contributor III

For Sale: 2020 Turtleback Expedition Trailer

The 2020 Turtleback Expedition Trailer is a one owner and in excellent shape. It has been garage kept the entire time and carefully cared for. The trailer was built with every option offered by Turtleback at the time minus the Icon suspension. Please see the attached build sheet for all options and details. The trailer has three 17x8.5 Method 701 wheels in 5x150mm lug pattern mated with adapters installed by Turtleback at build time. The three tires are 285/70r17 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2s and in great shape, balanced and rotated accordingly by Discount Tire. The tent is a CVT Denail Pioneer with the extended annex so that the two ladders land inside the annex. This tent is huge and equivalent to a california king size bed. The ARB fridge/freezer is not included with the trailer.

No known issues with the trailer today. The wheel bearings were serviced by Turtleback in June 2022 and they found them in great shape. Additionally, Turtleback did a health check of all systems and found no issues. The trailer has been used 3 times since this service.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to view the trailer.

Asking Price: $30,000

Thanks!
Don’t need rtt would you consider bringing price down?

Reactions: Cypher