US Southwest SOLD - Arizona- 2006 H3 HUMMER - Ready for Adventure - $10,000.

• HTML tutorial

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
I'm selling my 2006 HUMMER H3.Ready for Adventure. This is an iconic off-roader and not too many of them were produced. We often get approving nods and compliments at the gas station. Lost of work done in the last 18 Months and running great! I have most of the receipts for the work I have done to it and glady pass those on. Because the motor and much of the driver train were used in several other GM models parts and support are still surprisingly easy to find. The list of what all I have done is long and happy to list them out for you. All of them were things one just eventually needs to do to an older vehicle. I did them so you don't have to.

The interior is clean but dated. None smoking and no pets. (Just a 9 year old.).

It has the "Adventure Package" so it has all the offroad magic. Locking rear diff, upgraded suspension, skid plates, 4:1 gear ratio in 4WDLow, and so on. 33" tires are in great shape. Can run 35" without any suspension upgrade if you want to. It is very well-mannered both on and off road.

It also has an included safari-style roof rack with a custom cargo net and I am including the HiLift Jack and a couple of accessories that help use it.

This Hummer runs great and is ready to take on the next trip into the desert or mountains. Looks good going out to dinner as well.

Things it does need.
- Could use a new windshield.
- The windshield washer is not working
- Blows Cold AC but the fan does not work on Hi setting.
- Few nicks in the paint but pretty good for an off-roader of this age.

Hate to get rid of it but can't really keep it so I'm looking for a good home for it. I am only parting with it because I needed to get a pickup and now have one too many vehicles.

I am willing to travel regionally to help find it a good home.

Attachments