Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Are you guys interested in putting together some short weekend trail runs? We usually start around 7/730, run for a few hours, grab a beer and food and home by 1/2pm. Gorman is an easy one to run to.
I'm interested in general. I'll actually be running a class in Hungry Valley this Sat, but was planning on camping in Los Padres Sat night. Looking for some people to run Miller Jeep Trail with sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Good to hear in the interest. I can't make anything this weekend but let's get something together
BTW, For anyone that's around, I'm currently at the top of Alamo Mtn (with cell signal), and about to light up a steak. If you see a dark grey Rubicon with yellow OME shocks and a roof rack, stop by and say hi.

overland_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Simi Valley, CA
Member #

There is already a ventura County meet. Usually meets in Moorpark or at frontrunner outfitters in Agoura.
More of a joke...probably should have put a JK or LOL in there. I have been to the VC meet-up at FrontRunner. Need to get another one scheduled. An SFV meet is also starting up on 9/22 in Northridge.

Overbuild

Rank 0

Traveler I

San Diego\Poway area. New to overlanding but not to camping\backpacking\exploring. Trying to build out my gear but have only a 2wheel drive road car and 33ft beast of an RV built to boondock. Im trying to figure out how to shift my life to be more portable. Looking for a meet up either in San Diego or nearby areas.

Derrek Bowen

Rank 0

Traveler I

San Diego\Poway area. New to overlanding but not to camping\backpacking\exploring. Trying to build out my gear but have only a 2wheel drive road car and 33ft beast of an RV built to boondock. Im trying to figure out how to shift my life to be more portable. Looking for a meet up either in San Diego or nearby areas.
#2wdsmatter just starting out as well. Going to head out to local SD/ imperial valley deserts this winter if you're interested 20180914_103015.jpeg