Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
How often does this meet happen or was this a one-time one? How about quarterly?
I am trying to get a first one off the ground for Orange County. So far we haven't been able to land a date when even a couple can make it. But i think with the interest of this thread growing, that is becoming more possible. It only takes two to show up somewhere and get the ball rolling. I am available this weekend, if you want to get something going. I like your idea of setting a quarterly meet and greet.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Terry Pickens

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Frank'sRoaming, Maybe do a poll, like they did for the meet out in the IE a couple of months ago. That was fun out there at Bass Pro Shop....A see if you can get it on the monthly calendar like Scott did...

Reactions: FrankRoams

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

We're free for meet-up after the Joshua Tree trip thats on the OB Calendar for this weekend.

Isaac Garibay

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Highland Park, CA
Member #

Hey guys. Well I'm new to the OB family and I would like to meet some more people around the area of SoCa. I live in LA and would be good for meeting up this weekend on Sunday. If that work with you guys REI, In&Out or what ever work for you guys. Count me in for Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
What do you guys say we meet on the 18th? Burgers and Rigs!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Just FYI, the 18th is the day of 4WheelParts customer appreciation day at Ocotillo Wells SVRA.

Might be fun to go out to that and collect there. That's actually a pretty fun event, and if you have a 4WP shopping list, they have some pretty decent prices.
Not affiliated.

I just found out a friend of mine passed away tonight and his funeral will be on that day, so I don't think I could make anything.

Reactions: Isaac Garibay

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Just FYI, the 18th is the day of 4WheelParts customer appreciation day at Ocotillo Wells SVRA.

Might be fun to go out to that and collect there. That's actually a pretty fun event, and if you have a 4WP shopping list, they have some pretty decent prices.
Not affiliated.

I just found out a friend of mine passed away tonight and his funeral will be on that day, so I don't think I could make anything.
So sorry for your loss. I'm open to other weekends. I just can't do the 4th-5th. Let's say the 11th. Give people time to plan and get the word out :)

Reactions: Terry Pickens