So. Cal June meetup - Toyota Museum in South Bay / L.A.

• HTML tutorial

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Edit: 6/8/17: This is ON folks.

If you are in the area and can make it, would love to have you come by the Toyota Museum and meet and greet.
This is only an Overland Bound meetup, it should be fun, cruise through the museum, look at the displays, visit, make new friends, renew acquaintances, etc. OB members and yet-to-be members are invited!

Sorry for multiple posts about this, in order to put this on the calendar, I guess I have to be the OP.

Everyone within reach is invited to attend an OB meetup.

This event will be held at the Toyota Corporate Museum on Wednesday June 14th, from 7:00PM - 8:30PM.

I know this will be difficult for many, week nights are the only time I could arrange this, so please attend if you can. Also, please be on time in order to maximize the time we have inside the museum.

You're welcome to bring some tasty refreshments that we can enjoy in the parking lot after we take time to tour this very cool museum - no alcohol!

I will post a map soon for directions.

Museum Street Address
Toyota USA Automobile Museum
19600 Van Ness Ave
Torrance, CA 90501

Please reply to this thread so I can get an estimate of how many will attend.

Dan.

Last edited:
Reactions: FXO-Mario and Kelly

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

If I end up not getting out of work early can I join you guys after? Probably around 8pm?

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Here's a map, it's pretty easy to get to.

TAM_1.JPG

405 Freeway, near the 110 Freeway.

I-405 either North or South, exit Western Ave. Go West on 190th Street, turn left/South on VanNess Ave, continue past "Toyota Way", Museum is on the left/East on Van Ness.

Lots of parking available either in front of, or on the side of the building. The museum is the North-most part of the big building, there should be a sign out in front.

Hope to see you there!

Dan.

FXO-Mario

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Upland ca
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Cabrales
Member #

Sorry for multiple posts about this, in order to put this on the calendar, I guess I have to be the OP.

Everyone within reach is invited to attend an OB meetup.

This event will be held at the Toyota Corporate Museum on Wednesday June 14th, from 7:00PM - 8:30PM.

I know this will be difficult for many, week nights are the only time I could arrange this, so please attend if you can. Also, please be on time in order to maximize the time we have inside the museum.

You're welcome to bring some tasty refreshments that we can enjoy in the parking lot after we take time to tour this very cool museum - no alcohol!

I will post a map soon for directions.

Museum Street Address
Toyota USA Automobile Museum
19600 Van Ness Ave
Torrance, CA 90501

Please reply to this thread so I can get an estimate of how many will attend.

Dan.
Going to try and make it out there.

Reactions: VCeXpedition

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I'm going. Bringing about t people with me. I will nail down the number by the 1st of the month, unless you need it sooner.

Sent from my LGLS996 using OB Talk mobile app
More is fine!

...unless you're bringing a hundred, then it would be good to know! (not sure what "t people" translates to.)

Dan.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
More is fine!

...unless you're bringing a hundred, then it would be good to know! (not sure what "t people" translates to.)

Dan.
Haha, sorry. I meant to hit 5 but hit the t below it. The aftermath of sausage fingers.

Sent from my LGLS996 using OB Talk mobile app