Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
For those coming from somewhere other than Pleasanton we will be grouping up in Georgetown 10:30-11am.

El Dorado Savings Bank
6310 CA-193, Georgetown, CA 95634

This bank is closed on Saturdays with a bunch of parking and is a block from a gas station in Georgetown.

Reactions: samba

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Is this trip up to the Cabin and back the same route or all the way through to Icehouse Road and back down 50?

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Is this trip up to the Cabin and back the same route or all the way through to Icehouse Road and back down 50?
This will most likely be to the cabin and back. Last I was there a few weeks ago, I was in a 4Runner on 41s and was plowing fresh powder past the turn off for UTC and we had to turn around after 3 hours and 500’ of progress. No idea what is like now I just haven’t heard anyone making it through yet.

Attachments

Reactions: samba and PapaDave

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

This looks Amazing. Following for post trip updates and pictures.
I hope to make a trip there in February.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
For those coming from somewhere other than Pleasanton we will be grouping up in Georgetown 10:30-11am.

El Dorado Savings Bank
6310 CA-193, Georgetown, CA 95634

This bank is closed on Saturdays with a bunch of parking and is a block from a gas station in Georgetown.
Perfect. Didn't want to have to drive down to Pleasanton and back up. lol

Reactions: samba and PapaDave

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

This will most likely be to the cabin and back. Last I was there a few weeks ago, I was in a 4Runner on 41s and was plowing fresh powder past the turn off for UTC and we had to turn around after 3 hours and 500’ of progress. No idea what is like now I just haven’t heard anyone making it through yet.
I did the run on the 14th with some friends (4 rigs) and we went all the way through to Icehouse without an issue. We did get caught behind a jeep group that had new drivers and stock rigs so it was slow going up the big hill past the cabin. The cabin was JAMMED up with 50+ rigs there so we went further up the road to have lunch and play in the snow.

I cannot speak to conditions now. Could have gotten 10' of powder the next day.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I did the run on the 14th with some friends (4 rigs) and we went all the way through to Icehouse without an issue. We did get caught behind a jeep group that had new drivers and stock rigs so it was slow going up the big hill past the cabin. The cabin was JAMMED up with 50+ rigs there so we went further up the road to have lunch and play in the snow.

Thanks for the intel!

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD

I went the January 2nd, so your intel is better than mine. Lol. Even if we couldn’t get up far, it’ll still be better than being at work! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Gryf and PapaDave

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

If someone cant make it I would like to take thier spot if possible