Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

- When checking "Postings" on one's own profile page, "Your Content" on the pop-up card from clicking one's own name near the Conversations and Alerts icons, or the number under "Messages" wherever it is found throughout the forums, the search results are not updating.

The most recent results I see are from Jan 21-22, more than two weeks ago.

- Same results when when clicking or hovering over another member's name then clicking the number under Messages on that resulting popup, or Postings on their profile page: no update to results since Jan 21-22.

The Postings and Your Content search results are helpful for a number of functions; including checking one's own content for replies and questions that have been asked though not quoted properly or when one's name was not @named. Also helpful to check one's own past content to update info on a how-to, or grab the post link to point others to within another post.

Reactions: Boort and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

- When checking "Postings" on one's own profile page, "Your Content" on the pop-up card from clicking one's own name near the Conversations and Alerts icons, or the number under "Messages" wherever it is found throughout the forums, the search results are not updating.

The most recent results I see are from Jan 21-22, more than two weeks ago.

- Same results when when clicking or hovering over another member's name then clicking the number under Messages on that resulting popup, or Postings on their profile page: no update to results since Jan 21-22.

The Postings and Your Content search results are helpful for a number of functions; including checking one's own content for replies and questions that have been asked though not quoted properly or when one's name was not @named. Also helpful to check one's own past content to update info on a how-to, or grab the post link to point others to within another post.

@Michael

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Members who have joined since Jan 21-22 see nothing under "Your Content"

For example, to pick a new member at random, JonRvr has made 23 posts since joining Jan 29.

Neither of the search results attached to his name/user ID show any comments:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Most recent showing for me is Jan 18th. Made it more difficult to find a post to provide a link in a new post yesterday.

Boort

Reactions: Road

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Most recent showing for me is Jan 18th. Made it more difficult to find a post to provide a link in a new post yesterday.

Boort

Exactly.

I use the Postings and Your Content links to update my own posts with corrections or new details (solar power, trailer info, photography, whatever) and to find recent posts by others like you I follow. Also very helpful in finding one's own posts over recent weeks to see if someone has asked a question or made a reply though failed to quote or @name you. It is much more efficient and targeted to use these links than it is to try and wade through each page of endless threads in some rather unorganized forums in hopes of finding the same posts.

Thanks for chiming in.

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Looks like it's working now...thanks bunches. Makes it SO much easier for anyone to find their past posts without depending on likes or wading through a ton of threads.

Much appreciated.

Reactions: Boort and M Rose