Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

We're all here to help out in any way we can.

I missed the previous hack. This one seemed to know who you and Corrie are, so it is either targeted by someone with an axe to grind, or a hacker with at least the desire to look into their target. Too bad these folks can't put this energy to better use...

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

@Michael and @Corrie ...I think I speak for the entire OB community when I say that everything you do here and all the effort and work...and love, you put into this site and the community you created is appreciated. We all, as a community, will always support and stand behind you and our community. So, no worries there. As for the haters...hackers...and douche bags out there...well, they just make us stronger. I'm sure in their tiny little, unimaginative minds, they believe they're causing discontent and hate in our community...What they don't realize is...when they pull this crap...it pulls us together, like a family...because that's what we are here on OB, a family. Their efforts have the opposite effect.

To all our members and supporters...Thank you. You are all, everyone of you, the reason I became a member. You are all top notch and I am proud to be a part of this community and to be able to call you brothers and sisters.

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

@Michael, what you've built here is the campfire. Some people in the world can't create anything, so they must destroy; it's the nature of the world. What I know is that in the endless cycle of creation and destruction, the creators are winning. Every time someone craps all over what someone else has made from nothing, it will just result in something bigger, better, and more resilient being created.

What happened is just another step in creation.