Show Me Your Overland Cocktail Bar

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Shallow Water Steve

Rank V

Traveler I

Coos Bay, OR
Member #

Reactions: Stonecutter

Stonecutter

Rank II

Contributor I

Prescott, AZ, USA
Member #

The ammo can and the Alu-box are both excellent ideas, TFS. This is my bartender Frank - he manned the Cruiser's tailgate most evenings across the Rub Al Khali this January. Can't buy it there so we had to stock up before the journey ;-)

Right on! I feel like Frank would never short pour me. We appreciate that Frank.

Reactions: Mouflon

Michael G.

Rank III

Advocate I

New Orleans, Louisiana
Member #

Ham Callsign
W5AZA

Michael G.

Rank III

Advocate I

New Orleans, Louisiana
Member #

Ham Callsign
W5AZA
Reactions: Stonecutter

Off-Camber

Rank III

Contributor I

Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Member #

Ham Callsign
VE9JEP
Reactions: Knight

Off-Camber

Rank III

Contributor I

Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Member #

Ham Callsign
VE9JEP

Knight

Rank II
Supporter

Member III

Wainwright, AB, Canada
Member #

That is brilliant! I used to have an old tool box done up the same way. I ended up retiring it due to the lack of seal on the box. That makes perfect sense!

Tupenny

Rank VI
Supporter

Traveler I

Longwood, Florida
Member #

This is so much more than my cooler. I thought I was daily showing up with a bottle of lagavulin 16! Good job to all, thank you for the inspiration

So who's the first to craft there armrest into a humidor?!

I love to kill the day with a glass of something single barrel and either a maduro or something smoldering in the Peterson

Reactions: Michael G.

TerraRoamer

Rank V

Contributor III

Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Sheer genius! You gave me a great idea. I have a few 40mm cans that just might work for safe overland wine storage using wood inserts as well!

SNO-RNR

Rank II

Traveler I

Kelowna, BC, Canada
Member #

View attachment 85657View attachment 85659View attachment 85660View attachment 85661 Now this is the type of thread a man can get down on! Here’s what I roll for when things go exactly as planned, or when the trip goes right down the toilet. It performs well in any situation, compliments of Alu-box and Trekpak.

Sorry but I had to replicate this. Got the Alubox and Trekpak on order. Truly amazing and this will bring my camping drink level up to level 10. I am normally a cold beer and wine man.

Reactions: TerraRoamer