Launch Member

Traveler I

Rome, GA
Member #

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

that is cool. I was talking with some friends that have a class A about traveling with open booze bottles of any type. We heard lots of different answers but am not sure what is legal. Anyone know? I think if its not accessible to the driver or passengers it was okay, Like the trunk, or trailer.

Todd

Jimmy jags

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Los Angeles
Member #

That's very tidy geez, I have dedicated a little protion on my dry goods box to some interesting bitters and always make sure I've got some ice and citrus and I'm never 5 mins away from an old fashioned

asdavis283

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Annapolis, MD
Member #

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

Well, I don't drink much anymore or smoke cigars but there was a time when Laphroaig and Macanudos (Hyde Park) were almost a nightly routine when I was in my 30's.

Some of the bar set-ups here are pretty cool but when I was drinking hard likker, I was part of the bottle and glass crowd, usually scotch, sometimes bourbon. Now, I drink Cabernet like a sock-headed nancy boy... :wink:

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
The ammo can and the Alu-box are both excellent ideas, TFS. This is my bartender Frank - he manned the Cruiser's tailgate most evenings across the Rub Al Khali this January. Can't buy it there so we had to stock up before the journey ;-)
Very nice. I could definitely make a drink or two with that selection... And have a good time doing it.